What about Dos Anjos vs Nurmagomedov?

Wouldnt mind seeing it. That carry and slam that Nurmagomedov did on Pat Healy reminded me of Matt Hughes. Kid is a world class grappler.

I can dig it, but it's getting to a point if either guy wins he needs to get a TS. The problem is Grant is pretty much guaranteed his and there are people here asking for a TS for the winner of Gil/Diego even though they're both coming off losses.

Seems like a great fight to make....I think both guys are on the brink of being contenders, but they need two more solid wins, both are lacking that big W to get them to the next level.

Who is these even a question? Junior is some weight classics above the long name russia. he would probably punch him asleep like he did cain valesquiz in their first meeting.

Rafael dos Anjos is not Junior Dos Santos.

Not sure if serious...

That's exactly the fight I hope they make. If Nurmagomedov wins give him a #1 contender match.

Would be a cool fight to watch. It would bring one of them real clise to a title shot.

Who is these even a question? Junior is some weight classics above the long name russia. he would probably punch him asleep like he did cain valesquiz in their first meeting.

Errr...RAFAEL DOS ANJOS, not JUNIOR DOS SANTOS.

I wouldn't be interested in seeing that fight. Dos Anjos would get tooled and the fight wouldn't even be close

seriously?? Dos Anjos is a tremendous grappler with very polished striking especially as of late.

awesome fight if it happens.

Yea I think khabib destroys him. Dos Anjos has been on a tear but I don't see him getting past upper echelon guys. Kinda the same as matt brown is doing in WW

Make it happen. TJ Grant will probably be next in line for the title, so make Khabib/Dos Anjos for around Jan/Feb, and the winner can get in line behind Grant. Khabib will be that winner, for sure.

Melendez will be in the mix too, when he beats Sanchez.

it should slowly build up Khabib, if not it will be a great experience for either fighter.

each should be tested with an elite wrestler in the top 9 of the div

I think Nurmagumedov is ahead.
I'd pair Nurma X Gilberto, RDA X Maynard
Who wins this figure-4 fight earns a title shot... or a fight against TJ.

That's exactly the fight I hope they make. If Nurmagomedov wins give him a #1 contender match.

Nurmagomedov is great, don't get me wrong, but I don't think he is ready for a title shot just yet

Dind't you see inside the OP? He said dos anjos (like junior dos anjos) the former ufc heavy champion that beat off and lost to cain valesgquiz? useless there's is a second guy named dos anjos (which i am not certainty exist) then i think you're not the you're not in the right path friend. : ^ )

wat

I would much much much rather see Khabib vs Diego or Khabib vs Melendez

Back