What a sore loser

Prime Koscheck ate that like nothing lol
yea for real. Daley made himself look even worse by not even being able to land a cheap shot after the bell. Prime koschek was no joke for real. He was strong with great wrestling at the time and he could throw a little hands with his wrestling made it pretty deadly cause he had heavy hands.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-13_12-52-41.jpeg
    upload_2020-11-13_12-52-41.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2020-11-13_12-52-41.png
    upload_2020-11-13_12-52-41.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 4
O’Malley was really giving folks a run for their money in this category.

6TWJfbG.gif

I agreed with Semtex. Koscheck talked so much shit and then laid on Paul for three rounds like a punk bitch.

Tj won the Cruz fight let's be honest
More sig strikes,better ground work,more damage and better octagon control.

Yet Cruz is a master at looking good to the judges
Nobody actually thinks Cruz won that fight. People just like to bully TJ because of that Airport gif.

Forrest Griffin running off. To be fair, he REALLY lost
giphy.gif
I disagree. He wrote about this and spoke about it very candidly, saying he felt like a kid fighting his dad. I don’t recall him being a douche about it but my memory could be failing me

Oh shit Nick Diaz dawg. I loved Diaz but GOD he always had some fuckin whining to do when he came up short

I mean who wants to lose?
He wanted to win so bad,he cheated.
I dont mind it when people are absolutley furious that they lost.
Pretty much this. There’s classier responses for sure but he’s just speaking his mind after pouring his heart into something that didn’t go his way. You make an excellent point with the cheating. If anything, that’s what makes him a sore loser.

Reactions: HHJ
yea for real. Daley made himself look even worse by not even being able to land a cheap shot after the bell. Prime koschek was no joke for real. He was strong with great wrestling at the time and he could throw a little hands with his wrestling made it pretty deadly cause he had heavy hands.
But more importantly, he was a massive cock end, a legendary cunt.

"BJ would've won if he was motivated!" Old school Sherdoggers will remember that.
Well, as a matter of fact BJ did lose several fights due to poor conditions and preparation. Can’t recall him being a sore loser though except the first GSP fight that he clearly didn’t win even though GSP being white had more visible bruises and cuts.

Forrest Griffin running off. To be fair, he REALLY lost
giphy.gif
He ran off from that fake KO what did you want him to do stay in cage pretend it wasn’t a fix and he really was concussed?

To be fair the 2 stoppages were quite a bit early and I thought he won the Cruz fight.

Cruz should not be winning fights for jumping like an idiot and throwing punches without anything behind.
I watched that fight again recently, and Cruz clearly won bro. Tj was too invested in the fight because of all the trashtalk, missed A LOT and was way too stubborn with the high kick (only landed one). Cruz landed good combinations (i agree, mostly armpunches but it is what it is) and scored a couple tds. It wasn't that controversial to me.

The Henry one is the worst - behaving the way he was knowing damn well he was on PEDs. Talk about a prick.

Back