What a sore loser

Koscheck is one of those fighters who always rubbed me the wrong way. I actually wasn't mad when Daley punched him.
Same

Kos really asked for it. He often made it way more personal than it had to be and was always really off-putting to me. Watching GSP change his face forever was very satisfying

Forrest Griffin running off. To be fair, he REALLY lost
giphy.gif
reminds me of colby

Koscheck faked being hit with illegal knee, leading to point deduction for Daley. I remember that when I watched the fight I thought that cheap shot was somewhat warranted.

Wasn't there another fight in which Koscheck faked either nut shot or eyepoke, in which the ref saw the replay and said - "Go on, no time for you, nothing wrong happened"? I recall Herb Dean being the main ref, but I could be mistaken.

AJ Agazarm is probably the biggest sourpuss in all of combat sports

I mean who wants to lose?
He wanted to win so bad,he cheated.
I dont mind it when people are absolutley furious that they lost.
I’m all for competitors being mad at losing and wanting to “run it back”. What gets my goat is the “I’m not making excuses but I ate bad sushi at high altitude while battling a broken spleen” routine.

Chiesa is the worst
Stormed out the cage after his first loss against Jorge without staying for official decision. Although the Ref sucked, Kevin Lee pretty much finished him and he was complaining non stop about that too

Koscheck faked being hit with illegal knee, leading to point deduction for Daley. I remember that when I watched the fight I thought that cheap shot was somewhat warranted.

Wasn't there another fight in which Koscheck faked either nut shot or eyepoke, in which the ref saw the replay and said - "Go on, no time for you, nothing wrong happened"? I recall Herb Dean being the main ref, but I could be mistaken.
(Timestamped)

Fake knee to a grounded opponent, against Johnson, with Yamasaki as the ref.

Gotta throw Rockhold in there

Back