What a self driving car sees vs what you see

Horrible,

Our cars of today are using 90's cgi and Auto Cad..

Fuck that.

Conductor-free trains is as far as it should go.

giphy.gif

No, conductor.

Some airports already have this. Some sort of tram that's fully self-conducted and goes around different terminals.

The engineer drives the train...the conductor is typically in the body with the passengers on a passenger train....the trams I've been on don't have conductors.

So do you want self driving trains? Or do you want an engineer driving and no human in body of train?

As long as I am allowed to be shit faced while I am riding, I see these self driving cars as a godsend.

The engineer drives the train...the conductor is typically in the body with the passengers on a passenger train....the trams I've been on don't have conductors.

So do you want self driving trains? Or do you want an engineer driving and no human in body of train?

I guess trains are different where I'm from. Here, we have a light rail with one person at the head, driving the train. He judges the speed, when to open and close doors, etc. I don't know if that's what you call a conductor or engineer.

I don't really WANT that conductor/engineer eliminated but it's about as far as I can picture myself being comfortable riding.

I guess trains are different where I'm from. Here, we have a light rail with one person at the head, driving the train. He judges the speed, when to open and close doors, etc. I don't know if that's what you call a conductor or engineer.

I don't really WANT that conductor/engineer eliminated but it's about as far as I can picture myself being comfortable riding.

Ok...if you drive the train you're a locomotive engineer. It's a common mistake, now I know what you're saying. It could certainly happen. I think there are automated fright trains running in Canada already

Back