What a picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annsofia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
look at this picture. Its like a pic from an artbook. Whats your thoughts? It looks so peaceful. The storm is over (training)

I would like to start a rare picture thread with this, I am always looking for pictures, and if you guys feel, that you have one which most people didnt see yet post it so we can all see it.
20060126-f2-tit-1.jpg

Annsofia said:
look at this picture. Its like a pic from an artbook. Whats your thoughts? It looks so peaceful. The storm is over (training)

I would like to start a rare picture thread with this, I am always looking for pictures, and if you guys feel, that you have one which most people didnt see yet post it so we can all see it.
20060126-f2-tit-1.jpg
Is this the time Silva KO'd Shogun so he could get a dog for free?

Shogun is in a zen state; Wand is in a "WTF, who is this kid?" state...

Some Japanese photographers are really good with those kind of pictures for special magazines.

I remember one with Roger Gracie in London after he won the last ADCC. The picture was like Roger standing in some London street with a London bus passing behind him.

The picture looks more like simple modeling shot rather than the ADCC champion.

Other pictures I remember....

- Masato inside a Japanese style restaurant (Isakaya) drinking beer.
- Sanae Kikuta wearing his judo GI sitting at the counter in some Tokyo bar with regular folks around.
- Bob Sapp under the rain in some street in Tokyo using an umbrella while a Japanese school girl walks behind him and turn around to look at him.

nice pic- wand is prob like- man this kid is my predacessor

Where can I get a poster of that top picture, that shit's sweet

Lazepunk said:
Where can I get a poster of that top picture, that shit's sweet

one of the best pics I ve ever seen, definately would grace any wall

justdangerous said:
nice pic- wand is prob like- man this kid is my predacessor

Ummmmmmmmmm.....u mean successor, right?

nice pics, anybody know of a good place to get MMA wallpapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back