What a night! Ever felt this intimated?

So I'm with this small crew me and them. I pop out for a :eek::eek::eek: with a mate in this club we ended up at.

This tall lengthy mother fucker is piping up in the smoking area. My friend who's easily 5'10 all of a sudden looses his bottle and walks away. So I'm stuck chatting to this nut job! He's blatantly looking for a fight coked off his mind but where my mate has fucked off, I'm now stuck appeasing him.

I look around and even the door staff of this venue are looking cowardly as this guy pipes up! He's easily 6'5 at least and off his nut!

Anyhow, he turns out to be alright. We go inside and party on. (sorry for sounding so :eek::eek::eek:gy!)

So we're in teh club once again. My comrade comments saying I could do with a line. This chap we're with had just gone to the clubs toilets at this point. I for one don't give a shit about ketamine! Not my drug of choice nor my cup of tea!

My main man assures me I should follow him in for a key bump or two. Now at this point I'm under the assumption these lot are talking about coke. But this silly dick head is a not only a charlie taker but a key bumper!

I go in and the silly toss pot is off his tits on K holes or whatever it's called in teh toilets. He asked me if I needed sorting out and I assured him if he offered me that key hole shit it would be the last offer he ever made!

So I met up again with that tall scary mofo and did a few keys of cole. Safely assured no bloody keyfob ket faireies got near us!

Any way I hope you all had a great night!
What in the fuck did I just read? My head hurts.

So I'm with this small crew me and them. I pop out for a :eek::eek::eek: with a mate in this club we ended up at.

This tall lengthy mother fucker is piping up in the smoking area. My friend who's easily 5'10 all of a sudden looses his bottle and walks away. So I'm stuck chatting to this nut job! He's blatantly looking for a fight coked off his mind but where my mate has fucked off, I'm now stuck appeasing him.

I look around and even the door staff of this venue are looking cowardly as this guy pipes up! He's easily 6'5 at least and off his nut!

Anyhow, he turns out to be alright. We go inside and party on. (sorry for sounding so :eek::eek::eek:gy!)

So we're in teh club once again. My comrade comments saying I could do with a line. This chap we're with had just gone to the clubs toilets at this point. I for one don't give a shit about ketamine! Not my drug of choice nor my cup of tea!

My main man assures me I should follow him in for a key bump or two. Now at this point I'm under the assumption these lot are talking about coke. But this silly dick head is a not only a charlie taker but a key bumper!

I go in and the silly toss pot is off his tits on K holes or whatever it's called in teh toilets. He asked me if I needed sorting out and I assured him if he offered me that key hole shit it would be the last offer he ever made!

So I met up again with that tall scary mofo and did a few keys of cole. Safely assured no bloody keyfob ket faireies got near us!

I only recognize 75% of what you wrote as actual words

I think there was something about this guy, though:

Brion+James+-+48+Hrs.jpg

You sound like a little bitch that would suck dick

Stick to posting one sentence at a time. You sound ridiculously British if you type anything past that.

You're a disgrace to all recreational drug takers

I came close to chinning him! Until my bro bottle it. Turend out to be alright once I continued chatting to hime no probs!

I did not want to et on teh wrong side of him though!

So you took his dong in the keyhole.. then what happened?

Mate talk tough all you want. But we all know you wouldn't mess with this!
View attachment 507555

Everyone knows you don't fuck with someone hard enough to place their clothing washer* in the kitchen.

* At least I think that's a clothing washer unless you lot have round window dishwashers I'm not aware of.

Can anyone translate this shit to English?

PS: It's not the mates and :eek::eek::eek:s I'm having difficulty understanding, it's the junkie talk.

Can anyone translate this shit to English?

PS: It's not the mates and :eek::eek::eek:s I'm having difficulty understanding, it's the junkie talk.
Can't be of assistance I'm afraid mate. Too busy straitening teh needle from my arm ;)

Ketamine fucking sucks. Absolute worst come down, just squirming in your disgusting reawakening nervous system. Clammy, sweaty, delirious nastiness. The horses can keep it.

People dont do that shit legitly in clubs either btw. Maybe a tiny amount to extend an MDMA trip but not k-holing. Fake news.

Ketamine fucking sucks. Absolute worst come down, just squirming in your disgusting reawakening nervous system. Clammy, sweaty, delirious nastiness. The horses can keep it.

People dont do that shit legitly in clubs either btw. Maybe a tiny amount to extend an MDMA trip but not k-holing. Fake news.
That's why I stayed clear of that shite and insisted on a proper bump!!

Back