What a night! Ever felt this intimated?

You sound extra dapper when drunk, I don't know half of those phrases you are saying lol

Sounds like a good time though; remember, coke is an eraser for hangovers!
Never done coke but Percocets work wonders for hangovers. Or pretty much any shitty feeling you might have.

Never had any trouble understanding Radiohead's lyrics bro. Understanding their fashion sense maybe but not their voice
Ill put that steamer on the head of anyone who enters my zone!

Fucking wild ride bro, you guys don't fuck around!!

Ill put that steamer on the head of anyone who enters my zone!
I don’t even want to know that means in British because the mental image in American is hilarious
<Oku02>

So I'm with this small crew me and them. I pop out for a :eek::eek::eek: with a mate in this club we ended up at.

This tall lengthy mother fucker is piping up in the smoking area. My friend who's easily 5'10 all of a sudden looses his bottle and walks away. So I'm stuck chatting to this nut job! He's blatantly looking for a fight coked off his mind but where my mate has fucked off, I'm now stuck appeasing him.

I look around and even the door staff of this venue are looking cowardly as this guy pipes up! He's easily 6'5 at least and off his nut!

Anyhow, he turns out to be alright. We go inside and party on. (sorry for sounding so :eek::eek::eek:gy!)

So we're in teh club once again. My comrade comments saying I could do with a line. This chap we're with had just gone to the clubs toilets at this point. I for one don't give a shit about ketamine! Not my drug of choice nor my cup of tea!

My main man assures me I should follow him in for a key bump or two. Now at this point I'm under the assumption these lot are talking about coke. But this silly dick head is a not only a charlie taker but a key bumper!

I go in and the silly toss pot is off his tits on K holes or whatever it's called in teh toilets. He asked me if I needed sorting out and I assured him if he offered me that key hole shit it would be the last offer he ever made!

So I met up again with that tall scary mofo and did a few keys of cole. Safely assured no bloody keyfob ket faireies got near us!

Any way I hope you all had a great night!

Written and directed by Guy Ritchie

So I'm with this small crew me and them. I pop out for a :eek::eek::eek: with a mate in this club we ended up at.

This tall lengthy mother fucker is piping up in the smoking area. My friend who's easily 5'10 all of a sudden looses his bottle and walks away. So I'm stuck chatting to this nut job! He's blatantly looking for a fight coked off his mind but where my mate has fucked off, I'm now stuck appeasing him.

I look around and even the door staff of this venue are looking cowardly as this guy pipes up! He's easily 6'5 at least and off his nut!

Anyhow, he turns out to be alright. We go inside and party on. (sorry for sounding so :eek::eek::eek:gy!)

So we're in teh club once again. My comrade comments saying I could do with a line. This chap we're with had just gone to the clubs toilets at this point. I for one don't give a shit about ketamine! Not my drug of choice nor my cup of tea!

My main man assures me I should follow him in for a key bump or two. Now at this point I'm under the assumption these lot are talking about coke. But this silly dick head is a not only a charlie taker but a key bumper!

I go in and the silly toss pot is off his tits on K holes or whatever it's called in teh toilets. He asked me if I needed sorting out and I assured him if he offered me that key hole shit it would be the last offer he ever made!

So I met up again with that tall scary mofo and did a few keys of cole. Safely assured no bloody keyfob ket faireies got near us!

I remember when I had my first beer too....even the homeless cunt's thread was more interesting than this shite

Is that even English, bud?

None of us should post high on coke.

If we were talking IRL, I doubt I would understand anything coming out of your mouth. Just smile and nod.

"we"? I would not even talk to him...
I would be running the other way or crossing the street.

Most of my worst life choices were on cocaine. Can't say they weren't memorable though lol. I could probably rack up a nice post count if I posted high on coke.

Last edited:

6fe.jpg

Needs a gofundme page imo.

You need new friends. Men have pissed all over that bathroom. You sniffed piss last night piss sniffer.

Back