What a kick!

Estudante

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I should have betted on Eduardo and Cruickshank because i had a feeling that these two would win...

Great kick.

What is Anik talking about though saying he already had to headkick KO's? His last fight he landed a headkick and didnt even drop the guy. It was the 10+ follow up punches that dropped Rio. I don't consider that a headkick KO.

Either way good win and I called the odds on this one being lobsided.

It's too bad he's booked against Dunham because Barboza vs Cruikshank would have been appropriate.

Great kick.

What is Anik talking about though saying he already had to headkick KO's? His last fight he landed a headkick and didnt even drop the guy. It was the 10+ follow up punches that dropped Rio. I don't consider that a headkick KO.

Either way good win and I called the odds on this one being lobsided.

It's too bad he's booked against Dunham because Barboza vs Cruikshank would have been appropriate.

Yeah, Cruickshank vs Barboza would be fireworks

Cruickshank looks hungry im happy I bet on him. If he does face barboza I hope he lights him up.

Daron's standup has always been pretty impressive... The combo leading up to that kick was perfect, quick and deceiving. Interested to see who he gets next.

Lets hope Larkin can get back to his true form that he displayed in Strikeforce. I got Lorenz Larkin on the next fight.

I knew daron had good kicks and a tkd style, but I was really impressed with his speed.

I'll admit I was rooting for Koch all night long but props to Daron, gorgeous combo as not many would expect someone to throw a left kick right after a right kick.

Philipppou is Heavy handed....
God-Dammit.gif

That's basic TKD homie

Good shit, saw in another thread someone was going off about how a professional fighter got caught with a 2 headkick combo. Daron is legit and I certainly wouldn't expect someone to throw that kind of a combo.

I'll admit I was rooting for Koch all night long but props to Daron, gorgeous combo as not many would expect someone to throw a left kick right after a right kick.

No that was a very unusual combination, but the one's that are unexpected are usually the most effective, Koch thought the combo was over and tried to counter and ate that kick

Didnt know this guy was that good. Not really sold as Koch as a solid win though.

Back