What a disgrace.

So who are they going to replace Goldie with? I would love to see Joe Warren.

Goldie was never our friend
Goldie sucks. You should be thankful the commentary is about to get better.
I dislike your posts. He was fun. Not the best, but he was enthusiastic and provided plenty of laughs, even if most of them weren't on purpose. You're gonna get an Anik or someone similar in his place, or some blowhard that is way too over opinionated. At least when Rogan would call Goldie out, he would just basically admit he was wrong, laugh at himself, and move on. He will be missed.

More like layed-off. One of those "we're going in a different direction" sort of things. Not like he did something awful.

Fired. Layed off. Terminated. Whatever. The UFC isn't obligated to give him a farewell tour when he's not leaving on his own volition.

Fired. Layed off. Terminated. Whatever. The UFC isn't obligated to give him a farewell tour when he's not leaving on his own volition.
I still would have wanted to see it,and im not even a fan of his.

A sherdogger said it best "Mike Goldberg is a Golden Retriever of a man"

A handshake and a "thanks for the last 20 years" is hardly a farewell tour, it takes 10 seconds, and would have been nice.

At the very end of the broadcast, it looked to me like Joe was getting a bit emotional, and I think I saw a tear in his eye.
I think he was going to say something, but didn't want to get emotional on live TV, so he kept it in.

As much as I can't stand Goldberg, he at least deserved a friggin mention.

A handshake and a "thanks for the last 20 years" is hardly a farewell tour, it takes 10 seconds, and would have been nice.

How do you know they didn't do this off the air? Honestly, we still don't know the circumstances as to WHY he is being let go.

They definitely did.
They are probably doing shots and smoking a huge joint as I type this message.

I would like to see him as a guest on Rogan's podcast, but that might be a little too awkward.

How do you know they didn't do this off the air? Honestly, we still don't know exactly WHY he is being let go.
Well obviously they did. Again, after 20 years of calling the UFC, just saying that a 10 second "thanks for the last 2 decades, it was a pleasure" would have been nice, even if you didn't like him. It's called human decency, and it would have been a very minimal amount of effort.

Well obviously they did. Again, after 20 years of calling the UFC, just saying that a 10 second "thanks for the last 2 decades, it was a pleasure" would have been nice, even if you didn't like him. It's called human decency, and it would have been a very minimal amount of effort.

After everything you have seen from Dana's scumbag antics, why does this seem to surprise you? The UFC is basically run like a frat house instead of some normal upstanding organization you think it should be.

After everything you have seen from Dana's scumbag antics, why does this seem to surprise you? The UFC is basically run like a frat house instead of some normal upstanding organization you think it should be.
I'm not that surprised. Well, a little bit I guess, since I actually watched till the end of the broadcast, which I never do. I was just saying that it would have been nice, and seems almost vindictive of them not to do it. Guess we are just gonna hafta agree to disagree on this one.

Is it even legit that he's gone? Maybe he'll still do the televised cards.

I agree. Unless he was told not to. Around Chuck/page 2, wwe offered Goldie 600k a year to work on raw.

Back