What 3 things would you Change about the UFC?

1. Get rid of Herb Dean
2. Get rid of Dana White
3. Ban corrupt or incompetent judges like the spectacularly pathetic Adalaide Byrd

1) Allow or even promote WWE style entrances. Maybe the seriousness of a real fight makes this unrealistic for some fighters, but from a fan perspective I think it would be great.

2) No automatic rematches unless the outcome was due to a fluke injury or deemed a controversial decision.

3) As flawed as the ranking system is, a fighter must fight a #11-15 contender, then a #6-10 contender and a #1-5 contender prior to a TS.

1. They pay me money.

2. All the ring girls fuck me.

3. Don't give a shit.

1) Give fighters back their sponsorship money
2) Resign Dana for another 10 years
3) All eyepokes and groin shots are automatic 1 point deductions.

This thread is funny when it comes to firing Dana White. He's not exactly easy to replace. MMA wouldn't be where it is today without him and right now he is leading the company to big profits. He knows all the ins and outs it's a terrible decision to get rid of him. Dana White and UFC are synonymous.

Last edited:
No more ring girls. It will be ring persons with a gender neutral attire.
Or ring animals ! Sick of this sexualized things !
For example there would be the cockring, and so much more !

I agree with you.
But imagine cards like these being free, and the ones who are paid, have multiple belts, multiple high ranked opponents and/or a tourney!
I think this could be even better!
YEah for sure

- Scrap WMMA, as well as men's 125 & 135 (or send it to Invicta and put their biggest fights on standard UFC PPVs).
- Switch 170 to 175 and introduce 165 (145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 205, HW).
- Fire Bruce Buffer, all those Megan Olivi types and the ring girls - replace them with a kind of Ring MC, a chick with an awesome voice and personality, who would announce the fights and the rounds. And just troll everyone during Fight Week. Or maybe have 2 of them, one for each corner (red/blue), have a lighthearted rivalry during fight week and have each of them announce their fighter.
- Shop for better commentators, someone with a voice;
- Allow fighter personalities come through the gear they're wearing. No monotone black, white and grey crap with some goofy flag implications.
- Ban flags.
- Invest heavily in better promo videos and graphic design. Get better voice guys for the Countdown and Promo shows;
- Invest even more heavily in scouting big guys (185, 205, HW).
- Bully these doink H-Wood investors with Late Shows and talk shows (like Kimmy Jimble) into actually promoting the fighters, instead of having some C list TV show celebrity on. Call them all out, whoever turns UFC down. You wanna get paid more, fucker? Then help promote the product you invested in.
- Have the score cards visible for everyone during the fight. So that guys and the audience know what the fuck is up. Enough with this secret squirrel intrigue.
- Alter the gloves a bit to at least try and diminish the eye pokery.
- Unless it's completely, unquestionably, so obviously unintentional - have the ref take a point away after an eye poke. No warnings, immediate punishment. But allow video replay for evaluation.
- Give bonuses to the most active fighters.
- Do an annual lottery where everyone who fought that year qualifies and can get an extra check for the lulz. Whatever.
- This is just something I'd toy around with: if a fighter has had at least a few UFC fights (say, 3) and signs up for a bunch more (say, 5), give them their own theme song. Have a Jim Johnston type composer on payroll to deal with this. If a fight ends in a clear finish - no decisions - jam that shit up WWF style.
- Speaking of WWF, I'd introduce pyro. At least for certain shows.
- Do weight class specific cards. Like an all out HW card.
- Do tournaments.
- Clarify the rankings system. Who's voting? How's it calculated?
- I'd straight up hire writers for these guys like they do with celebrities on Comedy Roasts where they come in with their shit, but pro comedians structure and spice it up. At the Apex center (but also available via skype or some shit), have them consult fighters on their shittalking. Ultimately, "it's funny cause it's true" is where it's at, I see a lot of fighters just failing to throw a good verbal jab at each other when it's right there for the taking. You "hard cores" wanting this sport to remain in dark ages would whine that it's "fake", but it's not. If the joke rings true. And it would help these guys open up and set them on a more entertaining path. Also, press conferences (pre and post), never ending interviews... nobody wants to do that crap. THAT'S FAKE. But they still do it cause they have to promote the fucking thing, so why not give them something more fun to toy with, as far as promotion goes.

I think this was 3.
Wow is this post part of an anti-cocaine campaign ? It's very good !

1. Knees and kicks to head of downed opponent.

2. Immediate point deducation for eye pokes and cage/short grabbing.

3. Pay the fucking fighters.

1. Double fighter pay, and peg fighter pay to a percentage of revenue going forward.
2. End instant rematches.
3. Improve the ranking system. No more losing two straight and being top ten.

If you we're able to change 3 things about the UFC. What would you change and why. What do you think would truly make a better product than what they are making now. Also it can be whatever you want. Use your imagination. More ring girls, less. No ring girls. More fighter pay, no fighter pay. Get Rid of Dana, more cross promotion. The skies the limit.

1. I would allow knee's and head kicks to a downed opponent.

2. Bring back tournaments or mini tournaments and then Title fights.

3. More stacked ppvs and less of them a year.

Who knows, would be dumb. So many injuries and replacements but more fireworks.
Change dana back to the one from 30 years ago.
Keep Conor at 145
Keep khabib fighting to fight 40.

$$$ for the fighters. Do tournaments again which would solve ranking issues and the walk out productions close to what Pride did.

higher % of revenue goes to the fighters.

id hire real proper translator's, who translate fully and accurately. nothing worse then seeing a new fighter who doesnt speak english but then you dont get know sense of what kinda person he is because the translator does a piss poor job. communication is the 1st step of promoting someone.

id start holding commissions responsible for there decisions. by simply not goin to states that dont properly train there refs and judge's and hold them accountable. so sick of all these commissions giving a pass on old bad boxing judges in MMA. if a commission cant keep them selves accountable how do you then feel comfortable to hold promotions/fighters accountable.

1. Start a 225 division and implement weight cutting restrictions.
2. Have a 9 months limit on a champ SIGNING to defend a title and a year mandatory strip of they don't defend within a calendar.
3. Have fans vote for a few fights a year and then publicly let it be known why said fight didn't happen that fans voted on.

HM: get rid of USADA and the farce of legitimacy and install a don't ask don't tell policy. If winning fights means that much that you're willing to turn your body into a science experiment and deal with the long term effects for short term gains more power to you.

1- Pay the fighters more
2- Make the rankings something more official, so that the champions only fight #1, # or #3 contender every time
3- I guess fire Dana White?

Kicks when both fighters are grounded, like guard, 50/50 and such.

Back