What 3 things would you Change about the UFC?

stomps n knees to the head on the ground, change cage to a ring, 1-night tourneys

Grounded knees and kicks
Fire DC
Change the cage the something like combat karate

Same day weigh ins are really dangerous because then fighters actually fight while dehydrated which causes brain damage due to decrease CSF. A better solution is blood osmolarity tests to check for dehydration. You could just set a limit, maybe not cancel the fight but make it like 50% of your purse to the other guy if you fail.

Well, fighters know that, so they'd be really stupid to still do it. They'd also significantly lower their chances of winning because they'd be in terrible shape, so it's disincentivizing strongly in that way too. But like I said, it's just one measure.

3 vs. 3 MMA bouts, Instagram models against each other and the best one gets destroyed by Nunes, Grounded knees and kicks, Women's Atomweight and get rid off Women's BW and FW, A random fan in the audience gets to fight one of the fighter's on the card.

Well, fighters know that, so they'd be really stupid to still do it. They'd also significantly lower their chances of winning because they'd be in terrible shape, so it's disincentivizing strongly in that way too. But like I said, it's just one measure.
They still did it, that's why the commissions changed the rule to weighing in the day before.

They still did it, that's why the commissions changed the rule to weighing in the day before.

Sure. But with more measures, they won't.

Fighters having less of a choice on who they fight WHILE keeping rankings legitimate (as in no UFC fast-tracking favorites because they had absolute control)
No WMMA
Higher pay (either through sponsors or fight purses)

Weight classes
Mens
125,135,145,155,165,175,185,195,205,225+
Womens
105,115,125,135,145+

Knees to grounded opponents head if not turtled. I.e Aljo knee is legal, but if both your elbows and knees are on the ground you can't. Standing over someone landing ground and pound whilst they turtle should be considered for a fast TKO unless they are moving.

1. Nude ring girls or at least topless :rolleyes: Red, Brookliyn <3
2. There is always problem with grabbing the fence... why don't make octagon surrounded with plexiglass walls?
3. Make SuperHW or Openweight division where USADA is not involved and watch "superfights" with freak of nature :D

Additionally : Change the weightcuts, do something with them and make better scoring system. But it's too much too handle for brain like mine<45>

1) I become owner, outright
2) Start promoting Boxing
3) Give proper recognition to the Gracie Family and what they've meant to the sport of MMA

Sure. But with more measures, they won't.
Blood Osmolarity checks is way more efficient, you can't fake that test. And if you have to give your purse to your opponent you wouldn't do it.

1. Legalise all kinds of strikes to a downed opponent and to the back of the head. Legalise headbutts and 12-6 elbows.

2. First Foul is a 10% fine. Second Foul is a point deduction. Third Foul is a DQ Loss. NO exceptions

3. All WMMA bouts are restricted to the prelims. Top 5 WMMA contender bouts are permitted to be on Fight Night Main cards (Not Main Event slot). Only WMMA Title bouts are permitted to be on PPV Main Cards.

I'd also change weigh-ins to the same day of the fight but the above are my Top 3 changes.
Damn. I wonder how fights would play out with strict enforcement. Eyepokes are fucking brutal and they happen so often.

Blood Osmolarity checks is way more efficient, you can't fake that test. And if you have to give your purse to your opponent you wouldn't do it.

They hardly even do blood tests with USADA, so I don't know if they would consistently test every single fighter every event for this. It would also cost a lot more. But tracking weight in advance also has it's problems, I admit.

But you could do anything for the sake of it being a fanatasy scenario. But just being realistic, low cost measures will probably be adopted quicker.

Last edited:
Fight day weigh ins (like wrestling or bjj)

New 165 class, move 170 to 175

Less PPVs, more stacked. Really differentiate them from fight nights

Meritocracy & transparency on title shots
That's pretty legit. Would make a better product.

1. Start of WUFC. Stop diluting great cards with awful fights and have only title fights on UFC cards
2. 1 night tourneys for sure
3. Ladder Matches
Hell yeah. Ladder matches and retirement matches!

Back