what 3 rappers have the most $ in the bank?

Jay-Z
Puff Daddy
Dr. Dre

edit: Saw the list....I thought Master P was broke. Boy was I wrong. Looks like he made some good investments and kept his money.

I always heard that Master P had the most bc he had a lot of real estate success.

And obviously Jay Z has tons, Id guess Dre is up high as well from signing a lot of acts and

his headphone brand rakes it in huge every year.

p diddy (ciroq)
Dr Dre (owns beats)
50 cent (has his own boxing promotion & energy drink)

Jay z should be up there too.
that being said, all their music is terrible, besides pre 2000 dr dre

does fucking not own Beats

he lent them his name and he gets a percentage

I thought about Shaq
That's why I stated : people who got their start/fame as rappers.

Yeah, the list was already made so I went absurd... If it was anyone who rapped, I'm pretty sure Shaq would be #1.

p diddy (ciroq)
Dr Dre (owns beats)
50 cent (has his own boxing promotion & energy drink)

Jay z should be up there too.
that being said, all their music is terrible, besides pre 2000 dr dre

Chronic 2001 was awesome to me.

Without thinking about it too much, I would guess Jay-Z, Will Smith, and 50 Cent, since they all diversified.

"You need to diversify yo bonds, n***a." - Wu Tang Invesments

I always heard that Master P had the most bc he had a lot of real estate success.

And obviously Jay Z has tons, Id guess Dre is up high as well from signing a lot of acts and

his headphone brand rakes it in huge every year.

I would figure that master p made money off like ever single southern rapper for like 20 years lol

Cash Money records has had 500 billboard hits in the last few years...500. Birdman making bank.

I don't like him, nor any of the artists but 500 hits is a lot of money.

I would figure that master p made money off like ever single southern rapper for like 20 years lol

I think thats what Birdman did, who I completely forgot about.

I dont think Ive heard anything from No Limit records since the 90's could very well be wrong.

Back