What’s your GOAT commentary squad?

Rogan-Anik-DC is great

I don't know if that squad has ever been put up but GOAT squad would be Rogan-DC-Bisping for me, Rogan for entertainment, DC for wrasslin and Bisping for a good laugh

Goldberg is so trash. He uses the same phrases over and over and over again. Also super corny.

Mauro Renalo has to be in there somewhere.

i tihnk it would be beyond hilarious for DC and Mike Goldberg to join forces

Goldberg is so trash. He uses the same phrases over and over and over again. Also super corny.

Mauro Renalo has to be in there somewhere.
maybe dc and mauro

Random, but how about Frank Mir, Mike Bisping and, Jimmy Smith

Edit I forgot Brian Stann, add him to replace Bisping

High level Grappling, and Striking guys to do breakdown

I always liked Mauro Ranallo and Bas Rutten doing the PRIDE fights. Mauro was always very enthusiastic and Bas was like most of us, a big fan who got to sit ringside with a mic! There was just something fun about them. I like Cormier for the same reason, he has fun when he announces.

Quadros / Bas
Mauro / Bas

No competition. They had Jimmy Smith in UFC but they threw him away.

Joe Rogan, Goldie, DC, Bisping, & Dan Hardy

<30><Goldie11><DC-Champ> <28>
HEPc1vp.gif

Last edited:
Bas Rutten and Mauro Ranallo are easily the GOATs for me.

Goldie and Rogan are #2

Jimmy smith and Sean Wheelock were great together. Bellator messed up replacing them.

I also really liked the Schiavello/Trigg combo back in the HDNet days.

I always liked Mauro Ranallo and Bas Rutten doing the PRIDE fights. Mauro was always very enthusiastic and Bas was like most of us, a big fan who got to sit ringside with a mic! There was just something fun about them. I like Cormier for the same reason, he has fun when he announces.

Bas at that stage was definately one of the best in that he had a fans excitement but also the all around knowledge. He didnt go into specifics as much as Rogan tends to but I think he tended to give you a better idea of the ebb and flow of a match, when there was real danger of a finish.

Current UFC Commentary Team:
S Tier - Anik & Cormier/Rogan
A Tier - Fitzgerald & Bisping/Felder
B Tier - Gooden & Hardy/Felder
C Tier - Anik & Cruz

PRIDE commentary with Bas and the other guy was GOAT MMA commentary.

I would love to hear Bas and Rogan commentate a big event. Sort of the ultimate meshing of UFC and PRIDE.
<mma4>

Back