What’s with bellators prospects not panning out?

Then you have the “LeBron James of MMA” Aaron Pico who proceeds to get KTFO five minutes after that idiotic statement lol.

O malley, super sage, Paige, Mickey gall, the list goes on for every org

People with undefeated records usually means they’ve never been tested.
ususally, but not always. Austin Vanderford’s undefeated at 9-0 and his opponents have an average record of 6-2

Bellator still has tons of undefeated prospects but also just cause a fighter loses doesn't mean you write them off. I still think Pico will become a world champion but the road will be long and hard

They still got undefeated prospects/contenders like Davis, Storley and Crutchmer just in the WW division alone. Bellator still has a great line up of prospects.

What about all of their prospects who are panning out?

AJ Mckee, Juan Archuleta, Patrick Mix, Steve Mowry, Joey Davis, Amosov.

In other news, MMA is a zero sum sport. Not everyone can be a winner. Everyone but a select few are going to lose eventually.
Even Fortune who took a loss and kneed a guy balls inside is still a top prospect.

TS is an idiot.

And also everybody knew that Gallagher and Agazam were garbage. Ruth and MVP are very good fighters.

Well, they are prospects. They all can't go 20-0.

The problem is Bellator tries to start the hype train on some of these prospects before the train has even started moving. Give them three to five fights before you start touting the greatness they may have in them. Not too mention Bellator's matchmaking as always needs a ton of work.

Not too mention living in the Sherdog forum bubble is bad place to judge fighters early on. The hype gets blown way up.

it doesn’t fit the narrative I’m creating

Indeed

Neither do these guys, who came up through Bellator:
PATRICIO FREIRE - #6 FW
Dustin Poirier - #3 LW
Michael Chandler - #14 LW
Douglas Lima - #9 WW
Vadim Nemkov - #6 LHW
Alexander Volkov - #8 HW
Vitaly Minakov - #14 HW
Augusto Sakai - #15 HW

Well, they are prospects. They all can't go 20-0.

The problem is Bellator tries to start the hype train on some of these prospects before the train has even started moving. Give them three to five fights before you start touting the greatness they may have in them. Not too mention Bellator's matchmaking as always needs a ton of work.

Not too mention living in the Sherdog forum bubble is bad place to judge fighters early on. The hype gets blown way up.
bellator has developmental contracts. They’ll sign guys to 4-6 fight deals and then give them “easier” fights to begin with. After a few of those they put developmental guys against each other. The ones that survive get to start trying to crack the top 10 or start challenging the old lions for their spot in the rankings

WELL EVERY BELLATOR MANAGMENT AND OTHER BIG PROMOTION THINKS TYRELL FORTUNE IS THE FUTURE!

He resigned with Bellator and now will fight all your old UFCers and dirty Russians! YEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWWW

WELL EVERY BELLATOR MANAGMENT AND OTHER BIG PROMOTION THINKS TYRELL FORTUNE IS THE FUTURE!

He resigned with Bellator and now will fight all your old UFCers and dirty Russians! YEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWWW
Did he re-sign before the fight? or did he he re-sign for the opportunity to rematch jack may?

Did he re-sign before the fight? or did he he re-sign for the opportunity to rematch jack may?

He was on a Builders contract for prospects...not great pay but offset by less competition. He is getting really good money now and has to face anybody they say he has to fight. Bellator is still very high on him and think he will fight for the title before this contract runs out.

May would be an easy win and I am sure they would love that rematch LOL, but Is May worth value they just gave Fortune????????????????????? I think him KOing May in a 2nd fight would be great fun to watch though.

They signed him after May quit .....BELLATOR new the guy did not want to be in there.

He was on a Builders contract for prospects...not great pay but offset by less competition. He is getting really good money now and has to face anybody they say he has to fight. Bellator is still very high on him and think he will fight for the title before this contract runs out.

May would be an easy win and I am sure they would love that rematch LOL, but Is May worth value they just gave Fortune????????????????????? I think him KOing May in a 2nd fight would be great fun to watch though.

They signed him after May quit .....BELLATOR new the guy did not want to be in there.
It didnt seem that bad of a nutshot to quit, I think he didnt want to be there anymore. Hopefully, Moldavsky vs Fortune is on the horizon.

MVP lost to a very good fighter, he just went back to fighting cans. Wouldn't say he is a bust yet.

Also why are you not talking about their prospects that have worked out, like AJ McKee, Nemkov or Amosov?
I mean it's not like he looked like a bum in the fight he lost in.

He got caught by an amazing striker, that's what happens when you want to be flashy against one of the best.

It didnt seem that bad of a nutshot to quit, I think he didnt want to be there anymore. Hopefully, Moldavsky vs Fortune is on the horizon.

2 or 3rd fight in the contract.........more than likely

Indeed

Neither do these guys, who came up through Bellator:
PATRICIO FREIRE - #6 FW
Dustin Poirier - #3 LW
Michael Chandler - #14 LW
Douglas Lima - #9 WW
Vadim Nemkov - #6 LHW
Alexander Volkov - #8 HW
Vitaly Minakov - #14 HW
Augusto Sakai - #15 HW

Dustin came up through Bellator?