What’s the most consecutive amount of days/nights you’ve drank?

76Knockout

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I’ve had a problem with the drink for a few years now. Sometimes I’ll have like 2-3 month periods where I can limit it to only weekends, but for the most part I’m drinking 3-4 times a week. (Although rarely to the point of being drunk)

Not this past month.

Ive been dumped by 2 different women 3 times over the course of this past month (fuck tinder) along with burnout at my job that I’ve been at for going on 3 years.

At the moment I’ve drank 9 straight nights. Now I’ve probably only gotten “drunk” one of those nights. But I’m still not able to resist at least 2-3 mixed drinks a night.

What’s the most consecutive days you’ve drank? I feel like a huge piece of shit, and feel bad for my body/health.

I have an active job, eat decently healthy and drink nothing but water outside of alcohol. But still I know I’m doing a lot of damage to my body.

Hopefully it’s just because of the break ups and I’ll be through it soon.

4-6 days a week during college. Usually the whole week so it would overlap to the 2nd week where you could keep counting like up to 12 days. Acute pancreatitis on my 5th year put a stop to it. I was cut in my prime. About 3 months before my son was born. I was cut in my prime in that regards as well.

I have a love/hate relationship with alcohol, especially liquor. I can take it or leave it, but when I do have it I don't mess around.

When I drink I will have a 750ml of Canadian Club of a night, then get up and go to work. I did this pretty much every night for 5 years.

Currently off spirits for the last 3 years. Still like the odd beer or wine.

About 6 years of nightly drinking then it became day drinking too. That lasted maybe 8 months and i started to fuck up my life.

Been sober 8 years as of July

Quit drinking a little over 5 months ago but within the last decade I could count the days I didn't drink on one hand. Not sure how many days/years straight I went with at least a couple of drinks. Let's lowball and say 1461 days.

In college it was pretty much the whole week during spring break. Hangovers hurt too much these days and it takes like the entire next day to recover.

I have a love/hate relationship with alcohol, especially liquor. I can take it or leave it, but when I do have it I don't mess around.

When I drink I will have a 750ml of Canadian Club of a night, then get up and go to work. I did this pretty much every night for 5 years.

Good for you

Seems impossible at the moment for me to give it up completely

In college it was pretty much the whole week during spring break. Hangovers hurt too much these days and it takes like the entire next day to recover.
I rarely drink to the point of being hung over that’s one good thing at least.

That’s usually only when I go out to the bars and people start buying me shots and shit.

If I’m at home drinking rum/coke I’m solid.

Before I had kids there were several stretches where I was drinking every day for at least half a year. The only times I stopped was when I came down with a bad cold or flu. I still drink more days than not nowadays but it's broken up so I don't have long streaks of daily drinking.

I don't see how people can drink daily
It’s definitely a unusual. Nobody I know drinks like I do, especially since I do it mostly at home.

Get home from work, mix a drink and play Halo/watch Netflix.

It’s definitely something I use to help with depression personally.

I used to drink alot 3-6 days a week. Partying hard usually topping up with mdma on the big nights out. I did that for well over 10 years of my life didn't see it as a problem. Made some really bad decisions in that period of my life.
Stopped drinking a year ago, feels good not being hung over every day

not something I'm necessarily proud of but I've only gone 2-3 days without drinking over the past 30 years or so. when I was really sick with the flu, I didn't drink. but I had nyquil, lol.

It’s definitely a unusual. Nobody I know drinks like I do, especially since I do it mostly at home.

Get home from work, mix a drink and play Halo/watch Netflix.

It’s definitely something I use to help with depression personally.
what happens when you really set your mind to not drinking?

Wow the liqouor tolerances around here amaze me. That's 15 of those little shot bottles. Is that a 40% hard liquor?

I think I've drank almost every day for the past 15 years or so minus the odd few days here and there.

But i typically only have 2 or so glasses of wine in the evening with dinner and unless I'm out with guests same on weekends.

I’ve had a problem with the drink for a few years now. Sometimes I’ll have like 2-3 month periods where I can limit it to only weekends, but for the most part I’m drinking 3-4 times a week. (Although rarely to the point of being drunk)

Not this past month.

Ive been dumped by 2 different women 3 times over the course of this past month (fuck tinder) along with burnout at my job that I’ve been at for going on 3 years.

At the moment I’ve drank 9 straight nights. Now I’ve probably only gotten “drunk” one of those nights. But I’m still not able to resist at least 2-3 mixed drinks a night.

What’s the most consecutive days you’ve drank? I feel like a huge piece of shit, and feel bad for my body/health.

I have an active job, eat decently healthy and drink nothing but water outside of alcohol. But still I know I’m doing a lot of damage to my body.

I’ve drank at least 6-12 beers every day this week. 8 straight days. I am on vacation however. I say don’t worry too much about it, and enjoy your life

Not this past month.

Dumped? As in you were in a relationship with these two girls sequentially and were dumped both times all within a month or you went on a couple a dates and they totally curved you? This matters.

The real question here is not how many days straight you have drank but how many days you went hard in a row. For me it's like 4 days straight and it happened a couple weeks ago in Montreal. From the first day we touched down to the hotel until the last night (early morning) i don't really remember a moment being sober.

There was one fragment of time though when i was sober, we walked to get breakfast (11am for us) and then when we got to the place we looked at the menu for like 10 mins and decided to get shit face instead. Food wasn't for pleasure anymore on that trip and water was a precious commodity.

Back