What’s the dumbest narrative you ever seen on here?

People who can't acknowledge mighty mouses greatness are some the ones that get to me the most. he has fought many good fighters and has many good wins. Also many finishes so that detraction doesn't stick to him either. also lost his title after 11 defenses, via split decision. He has wins over joe b twice, and since mighty mouse has been gone joe b has been booked for a title fight, twice so it was relevent then and it's relevent now. also a Finish over cejudo who just retired a double champ, x2 defenses against dodson who had a monster run at FLW.

Mighty mouses run is easily comparable to anderson silva. VERY easily. Horiguchi, Joe B, Dodson, and cejudo combine for 6 very high quality title defenses. and the ones that weren't as high quality like borg, moraga, and cariaso were all finishes, borg being maybe the most spectacular finish in history.

the fact you say conors legacy is comparable really goes to show how smoothbrained mighty mouses detractors actually are. Pretty casual take ts. tsk tsk.

I’m not trying to fighter bash but his resume isn’t really all that well to me and when he tried to move up he had NO success. That’s telling. I respect Conor for being champ champ and fighting Khabib (an all time great himself) more than MM sorry.

I’m not trying to fighter bash but his resume isn’t really all that well to me and when he tried to move up he had NO success. That’s telling. I respect Conor for being champ champ and fighting Khabib (an all time great himself) more than MM sorry.
his ufc title defenses are about as good as silvas. you're just making things up anyway if you want to remain uneducated, saying nonsense like "when he moved up he had NO successs" which is untrue on many levels, level one being he has never "moved up" you just sound like you're spouting nonsense. makes it very easy to not take you, or anyone else with that opinion seriously.

Khabib ducking welterweight, tony, a Conor rematch etc ...

No they aren’t bro but I won’t try to disrespect you or your opinion
Name andersons 5 best title defenses in terms of quality of opposition. you can do the same for mighty mouse and you will see that mighty mouse has fought very high ranked fighters with a deep history in their division.

You shouldn't disrespect my opinion it's based in fact and reality i will disrespect yours as it's not based on anything true. purely speculative conjecture.

There’s far too many to list:

- Colby is a marketing genius who’s completely self aware of his stupidity and what he does is commendable

agreed for the most part except

colby clearly saw he was getting somewhere as a cookie cutter white wrestler with a crop top and unexciting fighting style - in fact I was constantly confusing him with holtzman and stanman. So he DID develop a fake wwe type gimmick and is completely self aware of what he's doing

Name andersons 5 best title defenses in terms of quality of opposition. you can do the same for mighty mouse and you will see that mighty mouse has fought very high ranked fighters with a deep history in their division.

You shouldn't disrespect my opinion it's based in fact and reality i will disrespect yours as it's not based on anything true. purely speculative conjecture.

Henderson who at the time was a huge unification bout
Franklin - MW title holder at the time and was the favorite going in
Marqurdt
Maia
Belfort

Manlets deserve to be free.

as anyone knows these little fuckers should be jailed for life

Penn fans who convinced themselves BJ injured himself, during the Hughes fight.

Getting injured wasn't a good enough excuse. He did it to himself.

knocking attractive women because your wife weighs more than you do.

agreed for the most part except

colby clearly saw he was getting somewhere as a cookie cutter white wrestler with a crop top and unexciting fighting style - in fact I was constantly confusing him with holtzman and stanman. So he DID develop a fake wwe type gimmick and is completely self aware of what he's doing

Of course it’s a gimmick, but he’s doing what he can, it’s not some master plan to come off as stupid as possible, it’s what the guy can do. A guy like Chael knows he *could* say “Brazil is a dump, you animals suck” but he didn’t, because that has no charm or humor and is just stupid and generates hate. His Brazil trolling was hilarious and witty. If Colby could get views being charismatic instead of just an asshole, to the point that his own teammates hate him, he would do it, but he can’t, because he really is an asshole, or at least, that’s all he could come up with, it’s not some grand plan.

That PEDs don’t help. Because fighters just risk everything for nothing.

Henderson who at the time was a huge unification bout
Franklin - MW title holder at the time and was the favorite going in
Marqurdt
Maia
Belfort
Horiguchi - went on a monster 14 fight tear after fight mighty mouse. winning mutliple titles in other promos, Touted as the best fighter at americant top team by his peers.

Joe B x2- Still fighting for titles, and was fighting for titles before the dj fights in WEC. has pretty much NEVER fallen out of the top 5 in over 7 years of being a UFC fly weight

Dodson x2- Ko win over TJ, only losses in the division are to mighty mouse

Henry Cejudo- Ko'd in the second round, Oylmpic gold medalist, beat mighty mouse in a split decision most thought he lost. retired a two weight class champion

You'd have to be off your rocker to detract from these fighters as "not legit" that is not an opinion that should be taken seriously by anyone claiming to be a fan of this sport let alone one that decides to go on the internet, fill out a registration form for an online discussion forum and post that sorry as opinion. Keep that shit in the facebook comment section, where casuals belong.

im sorry as far as im concerned these 4 guys are better wins marquardt maia or beltfor. wont argue with henderson or Franklin though very solid wins, but you cant fault mighty mouse for not having wins over former champs, there were none. keep in mind also, that mighty mouse decisively won every single one of his title fights and faced little adversity in doing so.

Last edited:
Of course it’s a gimmick, but he’s doing what he can, it’s not some master plan to come off as stupid as possible, it’s what the guy can do. A guy like Chael knows he *could* say “Brazil is a dump, you animals suck” but he didn’t, because that has no charm or humor and is just stupid and generates hate. His Brazil trolling was hilarious and witty. If Colby could get views being charismatic instead of just an asshole, to the point that his own teammates hate him, he would do it, but he can’t, because he really is an asshole, or at least, that’s all he could come up with, it’s not some grand plan.

I think what's acceptable in America has really changed from when Chael was fighting and now

he clearly doesn't have the natural talent, charisma, and isn't as Articulate as Chael - he's working with what he has

we can criticize him all we want(I personally cant stand the guy) but he's done a good job in making himself relevant

but you cant fault mighty mouse for not having wins over former champs, there were none.

That was MM's biggest problem. UFC fans were not going to accept any other Flyweight as great, until one beat DJ.

#1 Contender fights were/are put on prelims. It was going to be treated, and reacted to, like a division of undercard fighters until theoretically DJ passed the torch and created his own respected competition.

Horiguchi - went on a monster 14 fight tear after fight mighty mouse. winning mutliple titles in other promos, Touted as the best fighter at americant top team by his peers.

Joe B x2- Still fighting for titles, and was fighting for titles before the dj fights in WEC. has pretty much NEVER fallen out of the top 5 in over 7 years of being a UFC fly weight

Dodson x2- Ko win over TJ, only losses in the division are to mighty mouse

Henry Cejudo- Ko'd in the second round, Oylmpic gold medalist, beat mighty mouse in a split decision most thought he lost. retired a two weight class champion

You'd have to be off your rocker to detract from these fighters as "not legit" im sorry as far as im concerned these 4 guys are better wins marquardt maia or beltfor.

im a huge MM Fan, don't get me wrong

but to no fault of his own the division just didn't have proven, built up stars for him to fight to make the fights in demand

just the title unification Pride v UFC fight against Hendo was bigger than anything MM has ever done

Cejudo x 2 and Joe B x 2 are his notable wins IMO - clearly the FW GOAT

I think what's acceptable in America has really changed from when Chael was fighting and now

he clearly doesn't have the natural talent, charisma, and isn't as Articulate as Chael - he's working with what he has

we can criticize him all we want(I personally cant stand the guy) but he's done a good job in making himself relevant

I mean, I don’t think Chael would do that in any era because it’s an undesirable thing to do for most people.

Yeah, he got more views by being hated. But the vast majority wanted to see someone beat his ass because he was just annoying. I think most fighters know they could do this, they just choose not to. Making yourself hated by fans and colleagues for a fee thousand bucks is something most people aren’t interested in, it’s not some genius Andy Kaufman character work.

im a huge MM Fan, don't get me wrong

but to no fault of his own the division just didn't have proven, built up stars for him to fight to make the fights in demand

just the title unification Pride v UFC fight against Hendo was bigger than anything MM has ever done

Cejudo x 2 and Joe B x 2 are his notable wins IMO - clearly the FW GOAT
how can you not rate the horiguchi win as valuable? he has a record of 28-3 and has wins over former title challengers also. At the time he fought mighty mouse he only had one loss. Conor is a proven built up star more than any other fighter in the ufc, but he's not a better win at lw than ferguson or gaethje who aren't. that's not how you measure the "legitimacy" of a fighter.

Back