Social What’s the biggest mistake you ever made?

I considered buying some Amazon stock way back when they were just a bookseller. I decided not to because my genius self thought, “As the internet becomes more widespread, people aren’t going to be reading print books anymore. Amazon will tank.”
Whoops.
<45>
I couldn’t even conceive of the idea that there would be, or even could be be, massive online retailers who sold all kinds of shit.

I considered buying some Amazon stock way back when they were just a bookseller. I decided not to because my genius self thought, “As the internet becomes more widespread, people aren’t going to be reading print books anymore. Amazon will tank.”
Whoops.
<45>
I couldn’t even conceive of the idea that there would be, or even could be be, massive online retailers who sold all kinds of shit.
At least you didn't hodl off from bitcoin until it was too late.

I thought it was a scam

The 1st time I fucked this girl was about to enter her while she was in doggystyle position. I was distracted and looking at something else so I accidentally poked her butthole.

There were a few chicks I passed on fucking for various reasons. Three of them actually. I regret not banging all three of them.

There were a few chicks I passed on fucking for various reasons. Three of them actually. I regret not banging all three of them.

The same,

but in my early 30s I had to move back to my hometown for a few months. I made a bet with myself to try and bang as many girls I thought were good looking that I probably had a chance with well I was younger but I just didn’t have the confidence then.

it was a lot easier then I thought, with most of them damaged from previous relationships and I just happened to swoop in from out of town for a bit. Kinda like the new guy in town but didn’t have to introduce or try as hard.

Pretty much collected all of the notches I was interested in.

Probably having higher standards than I deserved in regards to women in my younger days.

Joined a karate forum

Not seeking treatment for my mental health. Found a family member dead 10 years ago, and developed anxiety and panic problems afterward.

Back