What’s the best bet on tonight’s card?

Tafa is raw and pretty bad. IF Adam's wrestles he should win. Pretty much a pick'em fight.
I don't know, in the Bhullar fight Adams didn't know what to do on the floor and was getting taken down with the most awful sloppy takedowns ever, he is so bad and amatuerish

I don't know, in the Bhullar fight Adams didn't know what to do on the floor and was getting taken down with the most awful sloppy takedowns ever, he is so bad and amatuerish

Oh for sure it is an absolute garbage fight that does not belong on a main card in any major promotion.

no line for giles and THE james

james as a big dog would interest me.

Tafa hangs out with Tuivasa, which means he probably drinks from a shoe also. Sloppy brawler with no technique, and only has wins in Australian regional promotions to his name. Aside from the Hardy fight, which he was admittedly too emotional for, Juan Adams is at least borderline competent and should be able to handle Tafa with ease.

Tafa hangs out with Tuivasa, which means he probably drinks from a shoe also. Sloppy brawler with no technique, and only has wins in Australian regional promotions to his name. Aside from the Hardy fight, which he was admittedly too emotional for, Juan Adams is at least borderline competent and should be able to handle Tafa with ease.
better logic here.
and i agree. juan is the x factor here. did he improve? will he fight unlike what he did vs hardy. if he fights he wins.

That big Samoan guy over Juan Adams. Adams is horrific and is beyond slow, he can barely move, sherdoggers would put him in a coma. Just bet on the other guy whatever his name is

giphy.gif

Don’t be betting on HW’s guys

The best bet is IGE
It’s a close fight but he’s a dog

and some people believe he’s on EPO as are all of Ali’s fighters

and Bektic gasses hard

3rd round stoppage if you like even more money

YOU ARE WELCOME

all I ask is donate a little money to an animal shelter for the vegans

Don’t be betting on HW’s guys

The best bet is IGE
It’s a close fight but he’s a dog