What’s Ronda’s best win?

Miesha was the most impressive because Miesha actually showed up and fought. Zingano choked and ran forward like an idiot.
Miesha IMO. I mean you can't discredit the Cat win, but holy shit did Cat go full retard.
Was it really a choke though? Rousey had struggled with wrestlers before when Carmouche took her back. Going for the early takedown made sense, and as far as I can recall Zingano did successfully get her down before Rousey reversed her. And really, it was that kind of moment that made Rousey truly great. I don't think any other female fighter could have responded the way she did, even today.

Bethe Correia only because Bethe during the announcement was so funny I still laugh when I see it.

It was her Holly Holm fight, she proved that you can be at the top as long as no one else evolves faster than you, Holly owned her that night,

After looking at Ronda's record I went looking at Meisha's record I've realized the greatest internet travesty to ever happen...Rin Nakai does not have a real wikipedia. Just one of 'simple English' without MMA record or anything!

What everyone else is saying, Meisha x2 or Cat.

Definitely Beche. She took out 2 of the 4 horse faces

All her wins were pretty damn legit, considering the sparse amount of talent. She was facing the best of the best the UFC(and...Bellator, Strikforce?) had to offer, and wasn't gifted much, if anything at all. The talent just caught up to her. Can't blame her for being head and shoulders ahead of everyone else in her time. Everybody eventually falls.

That said, the ownage of Miesha Tate is probably her best wins.

I'd say Miesha Tate 2 might be the most impressive win, all legit.

Talent is just as sparse today. Heck, most of the fighters she beat are still active and winning now.

Everyone fails, but I'll always think that if Ronda had gone with any other high profile coach (except Josh Favia) she would have had a better and longer career.

Bethe. Only a very special kind of fighter can deal with Correia's superior athleticism...

Wait... What?

Miesha Tate was definitely her best win

All her wins were pretty damn legit, considering the sparse amount of talent. She was facing the best of the best the UFC(and...Bellator, Strikforce?) had to offer, and wasn't gifted much, if anything at all. The talent just caught up to her. Can't blame her for being head and shoulders ahead of everyone else in her time. Everybody eventually falls.

That said, the ownage of Miesha Tate is probably her best wins.

I really don't think the talent caught up with her. I really feel that she became laxed because she had a delusional trainer+ her commitment was divided with other ventures like movies and media appearences.

If she continued at Hayastan with no-nonsense trainers like Gokor, Gene and Benny the Jet. She would learn proper striking skills ( Benny is amazing kickboxing trainer) as well as a way more dynamic takedowns and submission game which would be bestowed by Gokor. That being said, Gokor and Gene have been in the game before there was really a game. They have fought in No Holds Barred which was the original MMA. In doing so, they are not going to fawn over and bend over backwards over the new kid on the block.

Edmond filled her head with non-sense. To be fair, she went to him and insisted that he must train her. For that reason, you cant blame Edmond 100 percent. She would have been undefeated to this very day if she stayed with her original teachers. Sadly, most people wish to out-grow their original environment as a sign of moving on. Problem is, her start was Hayastan dojo and that place is a place that produces winners. She should have stayed there or at the very least formed her own team within that gym.

probably tate or zingano at the time.

Cat. She really had a very good chance of beating Ronda. That 10 second sequence completely took the sails out her career.

Zingano had just brutally destroyed Nunes.

tumblr_nn3tvgiE7x1utulvvo1_400.gif

EPWK.gif

tumblr_nclv5h0gg41tcn168o1_400.gif

Cat%2BZingano%2BFinishes%2BAmanda%2BNunes%2BUFC%2B178.gif

By the way, it's hilarious that Nunes refers to herself as undefeated when she has 4 unavenged losses, including 3 in which she was finished.

Man, I desperately want to give a shit about Nunes, but this made it that much harder.

Zingano (I'd fuck 'er), based on her destruction of Nunes alone.

I see where TS is going with this question, but you gotta remember how shallow wmma was back then. so yes miesha was considered a "good win" back then

Liz Camouch had that standing neck crank so tight, I thought for sure Ronda was going to tap. She looked extremely uncomfortable.

Ronda had a lot of great wins. IIRC in her entire career she faced 1 opponent that wasn’t ranked in the top 10, and most were top 5 at the time.

Back