What’s Rizin’s next move??

i think i've seen enough of erson. i know he's part of a packaged deal, but he can't compete against this level of comp. it's killing his career/bad matchmaking.
Don't know what Sak has against him. He's getting killed not unexpectedly by his level of opposition. He NEEDS can fights like Uncle KID (rip).

Don't know what Sak has against him. He's getting killed not unexpectedly by his level of opposition. He NEEDS can fights like Uncle KID (rip).

unsure what the plan is for erson. im guessing tokyo 2020, his dream, is no longer in the cards. bad fights while ikuei cheers frm the side circa 05.

Is Tokyo 2020 even possible for Erson at this point? His biggest accomplishment is still Cadet gold medal right (back before his debut in Rizin in 2015)? That is like Youth olympics level. Japan's wrestling team is also insanely stacked.

2-4 record is kind of a throwback to a prowrestler's record in Pride. I guess he is getting thrown back to Rizin ring, because of his name value (especially after Kid's death), but the kid needs to go back to crush some cans at local level if he wants to have a future in mma. There is a limit to this Samurai's spirits when your losses are twice as many as your wins.

Back