What’s next for Broner?

Iron ghost

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Where does Broner go from here?

Between the pre-fight antics, that ‘stuck in the mud’ performance and the atrocious post-fight speech, what do you expect from him now?

(I’m guessing fighting Jim Gray 7 times won’t be in the cards, so that’s out)

Where does Broner go from here?

Between the pre-fight antics, that ‘stuck in the mud’ performance and the atrocious post-fight speech, what do you expect from him now?

(I’m guessing fighting Jim Gray 7 times won’t be in the cards, so that’s out)

Broner and his championship title run is over and he will just fight on the under card of mega fights and earn a small check in his eyes and win against lesser fighters and then fade off into the sunset and people will debate his very good early career and OK later career when he actually could've beat Manny and other champions if he was serious and dedicated and fought smart and used more skills.

Broner reminds me of Meldrick Taylor and his rise and downfall, great early career and could've been a legend, but faded to early in his career and unlike Taylor who simply never should've moved up in weight and lost badly against bigger fighters and then got shot at an early age, Broner didn't have the hard work and dedication that great champions have and lost his way and fought bad habits and laziness and a Hollywood club fake Thuggish lifestyle and after he tried to get himself back, it was simply to late.

he ran away in the 12th like Brock did against heath herring. it was a bad night after a bunch of bad nights. he has 50 court cases. he shit the bed.

He needs to go to 140 and fight Linares

Broner and Dillashaw can console each other after clearly being robbed last night.

Broner will land some fight he doesn't deserve, get arrested before the fight and do nothing throughout the fight pre and post fight antics will ensue

Dunno if anything commonly described as a "job" would be appropriate.

Maybe a fight with Kell Brook or Amir Khan after they both lose?

His personality is poison, who wants to listen to someone who always thinks he is correct even when everyone else thinks he is wrong, but he is unwavering on his opinion.......

*scratches chin*

Back