Elections What’s Liz Cheney’s goal in life?

Oh my gosh, you're totally right. Democracy means "worm your way into office using family connections to powerful people and then shit all over your constituency". Keep the "pro tips" coming.

Well apparently you're quite okay with her shitting all over the portion of her constituency that actually respects the Constitution and the integrity of our elections and democracy. So it turns out you're just mad that she's not doing what you personally want her to do (slobbering all over Cheeto Mussolini's mushroom dick).

That's called sour grapes. If you want a worthless, spineless, kowtowing automaton in office, then vote her out and replace her with one of the window-licking retards in the debate video up-thread instead. They're probably more representative of your incredible intellect anyway.

Well apparently you're quite okay with her shitting all over the portion of her constituency that actually respects the Constitution and the integrity of our elections and democracy. So it turns out you're just mad that she's not doing what you personally want her to do (slobbering all over Cheeto Mussolini's mushroom dick).

That's called sour grapes. If you want a worthless, spineless, kowtowing automaton in office, then vote her out and replace her with one of the window-licking retards in the debate video up-thread instead. They're probably more representative of your incredible intellect anyway.
They are voting her out, dummy, that's what the thread is about. She's sucking up to the ruling party and ignoring the actual voters, and is now down 25 points in the polls.

Stay mad though.

<Dany07>

They are voting her out, dummy, that's what the thread is about.

That may be what the thread is about, but I'm here primarily to make fun of you for not knowing what principles and democracy are, in case you forgot. If you had posted "her constituency doesn't like her anymore and they're voting her out" nobody would have taken issue with that. Instead you said several very stupid things, which I wanted to point out were very stupid.

Which I did.

a9Qvnpp.gif

That may be what the thread is about, but I'm here primarily to make fun of you for not knowing what principles and democracy are, in case you forgot. If you had posted "her constituency doesn't like her anymore and they're voting her out" nobody would have taken issue with that. Instead you said several very stupid things, which I wanted to point out were very stupid.

Which I did.

a9Qvnpp.gif
{<jordan}

Was that a nice save in your head after claiming that democracy is not representing the voters who elected you, but instead it's using family ties to get into office and impose your whims and personal vendettas on behalf of the ruling class?

Holy shit it's entertaining watching democrat hacks twist themselves into pretzels to defend the Cheneys.

Was that a nice save in your head after claiming that democracy is not representing the voters who elected you, but instead it's using family ties to get into office and impose your whims and personal vendettas on behalf of the ruling class?

Quote where I said that, sport. :)

Or you could tell me how that could possibly be a logical definition of democracy when two voters who vote for the same candidate could have differing opinions on how that candidate should handle a particular issue. Not every republican voter is a scumbag traitor who believes Trump's election lies.

They are voting her out, dummy, that's what the thread is about. She's sucking up to the ruling party and ignoring the actual voters, and is now down 25 points in the polls.

Stay mad though.

<Dany07>
And we’ve all seen who her competition are, so that doesn’t speak well for the republicans in Wyoming <{anton}>

Quote where I said that, sport. :)

Or you could tell me how that could possibly be a logical definition of democracy when two voters who vote for the same candidate could have differing opinions on how that candidate should handle a particular issue. Not every republican voter is a scumbag traitor who believes Trump's election lies.
{<jimmies}

She's getting the shit kicked out of her in the polls, and it's all the opposing party rushing to her defense, and she's now begging democrat voters to switch parties for the primaries so they can vote for her, your silly argument falls apart pretty quickly.

And right here is where you said you thought her job was to "defy" the people who voted for her, and that it's "pandering to her constituency" to represent the people who elected her.

they are at least able to defy their party and their own best interests to stand up for something they believe in, rather than just kowtowing to authority or pandering to their lunatic constituency

Her goal is stopping future Presidents from ignoring election results because their ego is too fragile to take an L.
Between AZ and WI there has been like 10 recounts and each state brought in a ringer for Trump for their final recount. Guess what each Ringer said,” Trump got his shit pushed on by Dark Brandon”
Imagine being such a Rube you still believe in election fraud fantasies. Keep donating Rubes because Deficit Donny is using that cash to pay lawyers not a single penny being used to find said fraud.

{<jimmies}

She's getting the shit kicked out of her in the polls, and it's all the opposing party rushing to her defense, and she's now begging democrat voters to switch parties for the primaries so they can vote for her, your silly argument falls apart pretty quickly.

And right here is where you said you thought her job was to "defy" the people who voted for her, and that it's "pandering to her constituency" to represent the people who elected her.

It makes complete sense if you think about it. The coastal elite democrats believe they are the beacon of truth and light, as do their pleb #blueAnons who want government everything. In their ideal version of democracy (although we are a republic), they believe the fly over states are a bunch of inbred bible humpers and don't warrant a vote. So of course they support DC funding the shit out of Cheny in one of those states, and want her to be in office so she can keep doing the will over the Washington elites and their lobbyists.

Quite sad to be honest.

Correct, many old school Republicans hate even the idea of....America First.

I'd have to have America First broken down to policies or specific ideologies to say. I think many of those people have some nationalistic tendencies.

Less of them are likely to have the isolationist perspective. The old school GOP never met a war they didn't like or a 3rd world country they didn't want to meddle in.

1. they believe the fly over states are a bunch of inbred bible humpers
  2. and don't warrant a vote.

1. Kinda... a little bit. This applies more to the south including the coast than to the midwest which is largely considered flyover country. I think that the inbred thing is more of a joke than something most people actually believe, but the bible thumping.... there's a lot of data to back that up.
  2. Wildly inaccurate. Almost all the laws passed in recent years that would prohibit or create barriers to voting have come from red states and GOP officials. Democrats are widely believed (as common political wisdom) to benefit from high turnouts although in reality there just no pattern. Democrats generally govern as if that was true.

lol.... It's so bad, Cheney is begging Wyoming Democrats to vote for her in the upcoming primary.

58376955-0-image-a-7_1653688804748.jpg

Liz Cheney is no good. Thankfully the people of Wyoming are standing up and demanding someone dumber and worse.

Didn't know Gavin Newsom was running there?

God, please... I hope Newsom runs for President. It'll be glorious.

Maybe she just has principles.
I know it’s hard to believe for a republican right…
She’s been a conservative in every way Republicans can hope for. She just wouldn’t go full retard and support overthrowing the democracy. Amazing to see Repubtards turn on her over it. Plenty of them itt.

Back