Elections What’s Liz Cheney’s goal in life?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Is she secretly hoping to become a full-time MSNBC analyst after she loses this fall? Is she after a book deal? Does she somehow dream of being a hero for liberals who hate Trump?

She has completely abandoned her constituents and is wildly unpopular in Wyoming. She has terrible odds of holding on to her seat, yet she wants to hold more hearings for Jan. 6th. I’m just baffled by what an absolute disaster of a representative she’s been. It’s clear she’s after some kind of glory she thinks is far more important than representing the people of Wyoming.

The left thinks she is so popular that, even after she loses her seat in November, she is gonna be the new “king maker” of the Republican Party.

With a few exceptions for the ultra-rich, everything the GOP stands for is bad for Americans and the world. She voted with Trump 93% of the time, so she's probably held her nose and voted for a lot of feces. Maybe this is just a bridge to far? Yes, most politicians are immoral, but everyone has their limit.

If you think what Trump and the GOP does is good for you, and you are going to reject her over this, you are a moron. Also, if you are a lefty and you think Cheney is your friend, you are also a moron.

she is worthless...

6mknn2.jpg

With a few exceptions for the ultra-rich, everything the GOP stands for is bad for Americans and the world. She voted with Trump 93% of the time, so she's probably held her nose and voted for a lot of feces. Maybe this is just a bridge to far? Yes, most politicians are immoral, but everyone has their limit.

If you think what Trump and the GOP does is good for you, and you are going to reject her over this, you are a moron. Also, if you are a lefty and you think Cheney is your friend, you are also a moron.
LOL…you leftists crack me up. You’re living on another planet. Morons constantly calling everyone else morons.

I think she placed a foolish bet that the Jan 6th committee would be seen as a group of super patriots by the majority of Americans, and that the hearings themselves would be a monumental moment in history, akin to the Nuremberg trials, and not something that was barely paid attention to, and will be forgotten as soon as it ends.

She fell for the hype being whispered in her ears in her inner circle, and didn't stop to smell the roses. In fairness, a LOT of republicans hedged their bets in the same way immediately following Jan 6th, and were all "Oh' my goodness gracious! This can not stand!", but smartened up days later when they realized how little people cared. She hung on to the dream, and will be a mere footnote in history because of it. One day it will hit her that she was nothing more than a tool. That realization will likely come, when she tries to nab jobs on "The View" and such, and she's told to kick rocks and reminded that she's a Cheney, and not a Pelosi.

Dumb broad.

Bottom line is the right establishment thought they were done with trump, they had enough people to denounce the big steal claims and then also 1/6

bottom line is they were WRONG big time and trump has only become more popular. Even though people like Graham and others acted as if there were Allie’s of trump, etc, even after the election, they still though MAGA was done and trump would set sail into the sunset

tbey were wrong and now they will be held accountable and voted out accordingly.

MAGA movement has a backbone and spine that Bernie bros wish they had, and are not going to be cocked hy the RNC establishment donor class the way the Bernie bros were.

mid anything the butt hurt Bernie bros are what is wrong with American politics. At least the MAGA movement is trying to primary their opposition while the Bernie bros still vote blue no matter who. Weak ass losers

Principles? Like shitting on the state she supposedly represents?

Pandering to your constituency and refusing to break from your party line isn't what it means to have principles. When you know you're going to get shit on by your party and probably lose reelection, but you do it anyway because it's what you believe in—that's what it means to have principles. I know it's a difficult thing to come to terms with since you're not accustomed to having them yourself or seeing them from your political party, but there it is. Take a look at Mitt Romney's reaction to January 6th and Trump's election lie bullshit if you want another example of what it means to actually have principles.

Lol, a Cheney is now beloved by the leftists. This script writes itself.
He wrote "Maybe she just has principles", that's not the same thing as being beloved. As a leftist, I have no idea why she did it, but principles could be one reason. However that doesn't mean that she is "beloved". In fact, I think she is a huge piece of shit, and I'm enjoying watching the right eat itself.

Back