What’s going on with this Superball thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 499399

Im not really into football but the guys at work seem interested in it and I want to talk to them without sounding like a dork. So which teams are playing and who’s going to win?

tenor.gif

I'm not either but believe it will be the Globetrotters vs The Generals. Put everything you own on the Generals.

Im not really into football but the guys at work seem interested in it and I want to talk to them without sounding like a dork. So which teams are playing and who’s going to win?

Bro, the guys at work need to educate themselves on UFC so they can talk to you without sounding like dorks

its called hand egg ball.

Bro, the guys at work need to educate themselves on UFC so they can talk to you without sounding like dorks
Great idea , but suppose I was interested in buying a square in a Superball pool. What are the good numbers?

Or you could just stop beating around the bush and ask one of them out on a date

Great idea , but suppose I was interested in buying a square in a Superball pool. What are the good numbers?

6 to the left and 4 down always wins all 4 quarters.

I'm not either but believe it will be the Globetrotters vs The Generals. Put everything you own on the Generals.

nice try. I looked it up and those teams don’t even play football. But the jokes on you I’m about to make a killing on the Generals those guys are totally due for a win.

Or you could just stop beating around the bush and ask one of them out on a date
Well for your information I’m semi happily married to a woman and in no way a homosexual. Even if I was I wouldn’t want to date a coworker because of all the problems that can occur from that.
I was just hoping to get a few thoughtful observations about the upcoming game I could use. Usually when someone talks to me about a football game I say something like” well it sure is cold outside” and that pretty much ends the conversation.

Back