Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 4?

Vodka red bulls, ribeye enchiladas and the tears of my enemies. Maybe a glass of Graham's 20 yr port later with a cigar if the weather holds up.

As for the "etc." portion of the question, for my acid droppers and/or drinkers, there is this:

Since it starts at midday NZ time I would have just been out to the gym and fruit n vege store so breakfast part 2. Bacon, eggs, creamy mushrooms, avocado. All the good shit and finish it off with green tea.

Damn should be a good night. I like your style with the MMA, psychedelics and Indian food.

Never fucked with K though really. About 10 years ago I had some friends that were obsessed with that stuff. The one time I tried it I got all drowsy and nautious and went to sleep. I thought it was supposed to be a party drug so I was disappointed.
yeah k can be weird, but if you do more of it, then the party elements really begin. don't know how anyone can sleep with that.

I'd love to try Acid again. I just don't have a clue how to get any these days. Can ya help a brother out? :p
Ya, acid is so easy to find and cheap. i microdose for ufc events instead of getting coffes or energy drinks.

Can I come over?
yes. we also play music between fights.

Smoking on some King Louie.
Drinking White Claw Hard Seltzer variety pack. Black cherry, Ruby grapefruit, Raspberry, Natural Lime.
Eating homemade salsa with chiles de arbol and homemade chips. Air Fryer Wings with honey chipotle, Franks Red Hot wing sauce. Fries with nacho cheese and jalapenos. Trader joes blueberry goat cheese spread over trader joes toasted bread.

Nothing special tonight. Just leftover pizza and wings

Tall boys and herb!

Just the slime out of the chicken in a can, I'll discard the chicken

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, with that being said...
tenor.gif

Going to a wedding for my wife’s cousin, fortunately the groom is a fight fan and will have a TV set up to have the fights going at the reception.

Eats: picked the chicken cordon bleu...
Chicken-Cordon-Bleu_2.jpg

Drank: open bar...
t30_adrian-drauz-saschareinkingphotography-katharinaralf152-5TLqF1e0EwAyy8GMsAggoW.jpg

Etc: taking care of business before hand with gorilla glue...
gorilla-glue-a1.jpg

Cap the night off by seeing the Happy Warrior pick another W...
_O9Q1136.0.0.0.0.jpg
Homemade vegan chili over spelt/flaxseed pasta. Tonight's not an alcohol night (I drink once every 4 days) so it's just lemon water as the beverage, and a cafe au lait with honey as the piece of ass de resistance. Smilin' Sam up next!

Had to resize about 8k times because my photo is apparently too amazing for this site...Trying a link now:

Stash-IPA-can.png

Just got some killer stuff out of High Times. Can't wait to try it for the main event.

1526-fake_pot2.jpg

Made a burger
Drinking Green State Lager
Did all my coke last night so maybe smoke some Durbin Cookie later

Pulled Pork Sammiches:
30356_slow_cooker_pork_3000x2000.jpg

Growler of a wonderful Irish Red:
resized_0C6A15111-1152x640.jpg

Fire OG:
rawgarden-600x600.jpg

Back