Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 4?

Grilled shrimp, bok choy and basmati rice.
Fruity ass vodka cocktails, black hash and a little gummy.

YOU’RE DRINKING FUCKING RAIN??

tumblr_o6txncQjRr1ruuv5qo1_500.gif

A bunch of beers and weed but also may take a tiny bit of acid just to spice it up, and got a little k and molly laying around if i get a boring fight.

Got some home-made indian butter chicken too.

Damn should be a good night. I like your style with the MMA, psychedelics and Indian food.

Never fucked with K though really. About 10 years ago I had some friends that were obsessed with that stuff. The one time I tried it I got all drowsy and nautious and went to sleep. I thought it was supposed to be a party drug so I was disappointed.

Just had chemo on Wednesday and the dietician put me on some supplement drink cuz my weight is lower than ever.
So I’m drinking this milkshake that’s like a Boost but has twice as many calories
And of course I’ve been hitting the dank since 5am like usual. Death Bubba strain today.
Cancer patient life baby, Just Bleed Bless
So sorry to hear that my man. Sounds like you have a great outlook, you got this!

A bunch of beers and weed but also may take a tiny bit of acid just to spice it up, and got a little k and molly laying around if i get a boring fight.

Got some home-made indian butter chicken too.
I'd love to try Acid again. I just don't have a clue how to get any these days. Can ya help a brother out? :p

Pesto chicken, jasmine rice, and mixed veggies. Top it off with a glass of chardonnay & something to vape.

Calabrian shrimp for dinner, White Claw seltzer and Willies Reserve live resin vape pen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back