Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 4?

Food

Caprese-Salad.jpg

Drinks

knjaz-milos-0.33l.jpg

Etc

DqBWAAV.jpg

Albanian shit

A bunch of beers and weed but also may take a tiny bit of acid just to spice it up, and got a little k and molly laying around if i get a boring fight.

Got some home-made indian butter chicken too.
Can I come over?

Just had chemo on Wednesday and the dietician put me on some supplement drink cuz my weight is lower than ever.
So I’m drinking this milkshake that’s like a Boost but has twice as many calories
And of course I’ve been hitting the dank since 5am like usual. Death Bubba strain today.
Cancer patient life baby, Just Bleed Bless

Ill be in Portland so probably some shit out of a foodtruck cooked by some stinky hippie with green hair and yellow fingernails

Food : yamakake soba
20171024_114854_9dd2c069_w1920.jpg

Drink: sake
Sho-Chiku-Bai-Sake__96805.1498242682.jpg

Etc : Girl Scout cookies

girl-scout-cookies-strain-theory.jpg

Just had chemo on Wednesday and the dietician put me on some supplement drink cuz my weight is lower than ever.
So I’m drinking this milkshake that’s like a Boost but has twice as many calories
And of course I’ve been hitting the dank since 5am like usual. Death Bubba strain today.

Keep up the good fight man, wish you nothing but the best

nice gorilla glue buds op. Jets Super Special deep dish.... Michelob Light.....Purple Trainwreck over here

My mom is a cancer survivor, so here’s to your health my man...
2153378_1.jpg

Beer can chicken, beer-braised potatoes, and a good amount of bourbon.

:( :( I'm sad to hear that. I hope your health improves and you are back to 100% soon. Cancer is a horrible thing, but you can and will beat it for sure, you're a sherdogger!! so it can't defeat you. Enjoy the fights buddy

How lucky that the groom is a fight fan. Sounds like a sweet night in all.
I'll be having pulled pork BBQ sandwiches and most likely bottled water. Some green called winterwood

Just picked up some purple urkle, and probably order a pizza, no drinking gotta work tomorrow morning
Also WAR RDA

glad you’ve got your herbs

be well, mang

Damn bro best wishes. Have been watching Breaking Bad, main character had cancer.

What kind did u get and did u find out cause?

Grilled steak with asparagus and onions.
Ice cold beer.

Back