Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 27?

Man those donuts look delicious but I really don’t like Krispy Kreme
Which ones do you think are better? My other option is Dunkin Donuts but I'm not sure if they are even still alive at this point

I hear ya. But for some reason I really don’t like them. They taste really oily to me. Maybe it’s my Kk.
KK donuts are disgusting. Even when higher than a 747 at 2am, they should be a last resort.

Reactions: Yep
Man those donuts look delicious but I really don’t like Krispy Kreme
what-happened-froggy-fresh-1602631344300.png

Reactions: Yep
We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
tenor.gif

Oooooooooooooooo hell yea and shit, it’s Fight Night tonight my fellow Sherdogger’s and we got the return of the UFC’s resident pariah, a one Mr. Tyler Jeffery Dillashaw…
11952427_web1_Dillashaw-march20-19.jpg

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…

Grub: Rib-eye Steak…
big-green-egg-ribeye.jpg

Chug: wonky-ass Guinness and Bass Black and Tan’s lol…
View attachment 869674

Drug: Alaskan Thunder Fuck, with a name like that, I had to get it…
Alaskan-Thunder-Fuck-1.jpg

Cap the night off by by hopefully watching Cory the Sandman Sandhagen send Old Dillasnake to the land of dreams by way of brutal Ko…
1dDLH5E1ZU3mb0vyH0-xPniqWRsYGJjaZqs5Avcpqh4.gif

giphy.gif

Cheers

Yay. Meeting a friend for lunch. Probably a salad with some kind of fish in it. Enjoy the fights. Cheers!

Some carne asada burritos with a couple of Modelo Especial beers.

Which ones do you think are better? My other option is Dunkin Donuts but I'm not sure if they are even still alive at this point
Living in the StL area we have many ridiculously good donut shops. If I’m traveling around I will look for a Hurts Donut.
upload_2021-7-24_15-1-4.jpeg

Here’s a better one…
60770734-2EE7-4191-A5C3-FC4C5D8DC8FD.jpeg

Chipotle chicken chili. One of my favorite meals to make

View attachment 869677 View attachment 869679

I’m gonna take it easy on the booze and weed tonight because I’ve been getting after it hard lately. Maybe a couple of gin and tonics or beers and a little ice cream cake indica

Love me some chili. Too fucking hot out for that shit now in the summer though - usually prefer it in the fall/winter.

Haven't been able to post here for a while. There it is, the beer speaks for itself. The weed is Lemongrass.

Attachments

• IMG_20210724_161118890~2.jpg
    IMG_20210724_161118890~2.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 3
Gonna check out Old at a local diner/theater after the fights. It's good to be off.

Just destroyed some egg plant parm and I'm dabbing on some Snakes Cake live resin... gonna play some games and watch teh fights at the same time since theyt're not too important tonight.

Bubba kush diamonds
Peerless bourbon
Godiva white chocolate liqueur

Back