Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 27?

My man keeping true to his grub, chug, and drug! I dig it!

For me it’ll be Miller lite and tuna salad sandwiches on keto bread. I’m kind of a nasty MF

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said…
tenor.gif

Oooooooooooooooo hell yea and shit, it’s Fight Night tonight my fellow Sherdogger’s and we got the return of the UFC’s resident pariah, a one Mr. Tyler Jeffery Dillashaw…
11952427_web1_Dillashaw-march20-19.jpg

So let’s all enjoy ourselves, stay safe, and do this shit up right…

Grub: Rib-eye Steak…
big-green-egg-ribeye.jpg

Chug: wonky-ass Guinness and Bass Black and Tan’s lol…
View attachment 869674

Drug: Alaskan Thunder Fuck, with a name like that, I had to get it…
Alaskan-Thunder-Fuck-1.jpg

Cap the night off by by hopefully watching Cory the Sandman Sandhagen send Old Dillasnake to the land of dreams by way of brutal Ko…
1dDLH5E1ZU3mb0vyH0-xPniqWRsYGJjaZqs5Avcpqh4.gif

giphy.gif

Cheers
ATF is one of my faves, not grown enough IMO, maybe has an average yield I dunno. I snags it whens I sees it. Oh and WAR TJ!!!!

Foods: Philly Cheesesteaks, cooked with love and buttery toasted buns...

Drank: Left over swill and probably go get a nice bottle or of a craft beer and I will be following up this card with some sweet Olympic action.

Drug: Got totally fucked on the job front so still on the mend lol. Rolling Purple Sour D blunts for m'lady.

Kudos for the real pics. Looks delicious.
Thanks. Best batch I’ve made yet. Wish I still worked in the restaurant business so I could share it with customers

Reactions: Yep
Got two huge filets in the marinade right now. Probably baked potatoe and salad for sides.

The lemonade and vodka another guy posted sounds good actually so either that or Stella solstice.

Have a brisket on. Albeit a very small one. Snake method on Weber kettle. Forgot the fights were on tonight. Wow finally a great dinner to go with it.

smoking on some honey bun, lucky charms, rainbow roze, and GDP dabs. Like to mix it up.

edit how do I post pics from phone. Sherdog always says too large. Always.

Smoker not going this weekend.. But will prolly grill a couple of Rib-eyes.

I know what Sandhagen will be feasting on tonight.

cooked-snake-meat-kebabs-as-sold-at-markets-in-cambodia-ER97E6.jpg

Thanks. Best batch I’ve made yet. Wish I still worked in the restaurant business so I could share it with customers
I’ve been toying with starting a place myself for that reason

2 gallon jug of apple juice than fill it back up and go down to the local piss club/trough as to waste it would be a sin.

Back