Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 24?

Oxtail and fortified wine for me:)

chinese-braised-oxtail.jpg
Classy af brudda

Well just moved into a new place so I finally got my own kitchen to cook :). Gonna make a beef and pork chilli ! Drinks tonight is just gonna be Cold water and coffee . Gonna be playing Resident Evil Village before the fights too just came out yesterday!
<Moves>

Food, I'm going with nachos tonight. Flour tortilla chips with refried beans, chili, diced onion, black olives, nacho cheese and jalapenos. Also, jalapeno poppers.

Drink, is gonna be good ol' Natty Light. Flame away

Me and my gf broke up today hoping the fights take my mind off things for a bit. Hoping for some bbq if I can get any food down

Pics of girlfiend. Or gtfo.

J/K sorry to hear that.

Is she black and have a ass. Asking for myself.

Food, I'm going with nachos tonight. Flour tortilla chips with refried beans, chili, diced onion, black olives, nacho cheese and jalapenos. Also, jalapeno poppers.

Drink, is gonna be good ol' Natty Light. Flame away

Nothing wrong with natty light.

I've got a few 500ml cans of Czechvar in the fridge for later. I won't snack much during the fights, as I've been carb loading since I woke up (today is refeed day of my carb cycle diet). Will be stuffed something fierce by fight time; probably reheat a slice or two of the pizza that I don't consume at dinner.

Last edited:
Why can't I reply lol

But why is there a stigma against those who refuse to watch week cards?

Not everyone wants to waste their life watching shitty cards with weak headliners. I am interested in around 2 fights on tonights card + BJS vs. Canelo and the co-main, does this make me a casual?

White belt or not, I couldn't care less about the majority of fights on each event. I like good prospects and some other fighters, that's really it. Why would I stay up and ruin my sleep pattern for Hill vs. Ribas, or Cerrone vs. Morono lmao

Why can't I reply lol

But why is there a stigma against those who refuse to watch week cards?

Not everyone wants to waste their life watching shitty cards with weak headliners. I am interested in around 2 fights on tonights card + BJS vs. Canelo and the co-main, does this make me a casual?

White belt or not, I couldn't care less about the majority of fights on each event. I like good prospects and some other fighters, that's really it. Why would I stay up and ruin my sleep pattern for Hill vs. Ribas, or Cerrone vs. Morono lmao

... So what are you eating and drinking with the fights tonight?

Oh man I envy you. It’s been to fucking long since I’ve had Harp...
tenor.gif

I haven't had it years myself because nobody hardly carries it.

Looked it up on BevMo and YES it was in stock !!

they've changed the label at least two times since ive first tried

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Ooooooooooooo, fuckety fuck yea, it’s that mother fucken time again, that’s right it’s Fight Night and with Waterson being in the main event, this should be a good one...
giphy.gif

Grub: Some kind of take out, as my kitchen is completely under renovation at the moment...
crop;jpeg_quality=65.jpg

Chug: Budweiser 16 oz bottles...
GUEST_8ab7d753-0491-45a5-bb88-15e894c8f002

Drug: Juicy Fruit...
Juicy-Fruit.jpg

Cap the night off by watching The Karate Hottie do anything...
074-FirstDateModel-MichelleWaterson-001.jpg
Nice takeout spread, TS -- I'm about to pick up gyros, hoagies, and garlic bread. I'm a pizza guy but I'm trying to go a weekend without it lol

cringe

theres still kids who brag about weed and act like knowing all the different “ strand “ names are cool hahahahahaha.

Pizza, bonless buffalo wings and coors light

Back