Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 1?

Just had a nice bottle of shiraz with the missus, unfortunately being from the UK I will be going to bed now and watching this event in the morning. Benefits to that however is I can skip any female MMA haha

Grew up drinking those back in High School and just so happens that the store I was at had them. Grabbed the chocolate stout as well...
DS8_2594-1-THIN.jpg
You just reminded me that I have a bottle of this in the fridge I've been meaning to drink at some point.

Anchor-Joe-Joe-Cookie-Stout.jpg

I'm getting thirsty for it now...thanks for the inspiration. From Trader Joe's, made by Anchor Brewing here in SF. Had it for about 3 months and meant to drink on New Year's. I'm not the drinker I was in my youth.

It's Monday here and I'm working from home, i'll do a homemade ramen for lunch boo ya!

I’ll go to bed now and wake up tomorrow pumped as fuck! I’ll be working from home so after a couple of mandatory meetings it’s show time!

I guess I’ll eat some breakfast, but at least I’ll have coffee. A shit ton of coffee. I’ll be bouncing around like prime Guida when Vick and Felder touch gloves!

{<BJPeen}{<buffer}

Breakfast time for me here in Shanghai so,

o.jpg

With

th

And maybe some nachos later if I can get away with them

Cheap vodka and Gatorade. Thankfully ill have Monday to recover

Sweet heat terakihi wings
mozzarella sticks
1 left handed cigarette
and anywhere from 5 -10 PBR's

Back