Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC on ESPN 1?

USDA Prime dry aged - 16 oz sirloin and 38 oz ribeye
wood oven brussels sprouts with black pepper and sea salt
sweet potatoes with cajun spices and olive oil
glazed carrots with maple and cumin
broccoli with onion and garlic
and caramlised onions with garlic

Bottle of Brunello de Montalcino

giphy.gif

AridAbandonedAxolotl-small.gif

pff.gif

Drank: gotta work in the morning, so I’m just having a pint of Oatmeal Stout...
smiths_bottle_thin-12.jpg

Etc: “Kryptonite”
Kryptonite-Marijuana-Strain.jpg

Oh man, I haven't had a Sammie Smith's Oatmeal Stout in about 20 years. That was my favorite when I used to go to "Jam Band" concerts in the 90s. I'm down with the Kryptonite too Sherbro. Cheers!

homemade chicken pesto pizza and greek salad for the eats
red wine for the drink
finger hash from UK cheese for the etc

Rice with veggies and chopped sausage. I was going to get some beer but then it dawned on me that it's a Sunday and the only beer available on Sundays are 3.5% and that's just a god damn waste.

Not tonight for me, but when I get to them in the morning:

0008832070011_0_A1C1_2000.png

^ Gekkeikan Plum Wine

o.jpg

^ Ramen from Ramen Fuji

webpure-power-plant_good-meds-network-lakewood.jpg

^ Pure Power Plant

Eating my depression away followed by downing some tears from last nights shitshow

No work tomorrow, so I'm gonna go a little off the beaten path. Kung pow Chicken from the local Chinese restaurant, and

drinkpreneur_cq5dam.web_.1280.1280.jpeg

Any veteran who's been stationed in S. Korea knows what this is
<{jackyeah}>

I don’t have the channel and it’s Sunday night so I won’t even bother...

I spent all morning prepping my family's 120 year old spaghetti sauce recipe. Start with butter/olive oil and chopped onions and garlic until it is transparent, add fresh Romano diced tomatoes along with tomato sauce made from the same, add fresh basil, cook some Italian sausage, then cook some cubed sirloin steak, pan fry up some mushrooms, add it all and top it off with a 1/4 cup of olive oil, simmer on low until 4:30, cook some noodles and then eat that shit up.

No drink tonight, hitting up some Black Afghani and Willies Reserve.

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: having breakfast for dinner, so it’s homemade chocolate chip waffles...
healthy-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-waffles-10-718x1024.jpg

Drank: gotta work in the morning, so I’m just having a pint of Oatmeal Stout...
smiths_bottle_thin-12.jpg

Etc: “Kryptonite”
Kryptonite-Marijuana-Strain.jpg

Cap the night off by watching what could potentially be one of Cain’s last fights. Hopefully it’s a good one and we are treated to an exciting night of fights.
giphy-downsized.gif

1ik7ih.gif

I used to drink Samual Smiths Oatmeal Stout all the time.Now I just drink light cheap beer =/

I drank last night so if anything i'll have some Mikes hard Cranberries and a few nips.Chicken and stuffing cause lazy = leftovers.

Gorilla Glue again but it's my mom's birthday so luckily there will be good steaks and cake too.

Letfover chuck e cheese pizza from my kids birthday yesterday. Booze and cannabis

Rice with veggies and chopped sausage. I was going to get some beer but then it dawned on me that it's a Sunday and the only beer available on Sundays are 3.5% and that's just a god damn waste.
What kind of shithole only sells 3.5% beer on Sundays?

What kind of shithole only sells 3.5% beer on Sundays?

Sweden. :(
The government has a monopoly on stronger beer / hard liquor. Special stores you have to go to which on weekdays are open to 6-7pm at BEST in rare cases 8pm. On weekends stores are only open on Saturdays to maximum 3pm.

Oh man, I haven't had a Sammie Smith's Oatmeal Stout in about 20 years. That was my favorite when I used to go to "Jam Band" concerts in the 90s. I'm down with the Kryptonite too Sherbro. Cheers!

Grew up drinking those back in High School and just so happens that the store I was at had them. Grabbed the chocolate stout as well...
DS8_2594-1-THIN.jpg

Back