Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 192?

Oh my - jus awoke actually...

Think I'll get a Breakfast Calzone...

upload_2021-9-18_15-33-11.png

A few Frozen Mochas (course)

upload_2021-9-18_15-33-45.png

Rolled a few joints (cause I broke muh bongs and need to get newbies)

upload_2021-9-18_15-35-44.png

And got some Diamond Grade Concentrate - Candy Corn

upload_2021-9-18_15-36-56.png

Not sure it's worth the double to 150% price increase but it does taste like candy corn and has a pretty solid whallop.

Potbelly's pizza sub ,and some hybrid lava cake oil to burn while me and my gf watch this 6 hour baby course, luckily I can still have my tv on with the fights,volume down of course

fcf532dcf800b7467f68b07de41a28fb.gif

The usual of course.

Who dis?

Yes. The original world famous @Dead Kennedy eating & drinking thread.

Appetizers. Spinach copita. Lemon cookies.
Entree. Spaghetti with ground beef & creamy vodka sauce. With onion, baby tomatoes and kale from my new organic garden.
Dessert. Vanilla bean ice cream.
Drank. French dark roast coffee. Kambucha. Pineapple juice. Plenty of cool water.

Enjoy the fights!

Potbelly's pizza sub ,and some hybrid lava cake oil to burn while me and my gf watch this 6 hour baby course, luckily I can still have my tv on with the fights,volume down of course
Oh man that sounds delicious. Good luck with the baby course and baby of course.

Dumplings, Charcuterie, maybe epic chimichangas.

drinking pacifico (need to get back to crft beers)

smoking, well awesome story: I got my PuffCo Peak Pro! So a bunch of joints and dabbing on: do-si-dos cookie dough, OG Kush Breath Sugar Crystals, Mimosa Honey Crystals, and something called Sunburn that's a bit too sticky to play well in the Peak Pro

Eating and drinking sleep because this card shouldn’t even be on a card. Them booking subpar shows just to have TV share and exploit talent is terrible.

The wife made Carne Guisada, refried beans & corn tortillas. As always drinking a local beer & high AF. Deciding if I should eat some gummies or my shrooms.

EDIT:

20210918_171756.jpg

Last edited:
As usual lately, I'm just living vicariously through you guys. Appetite isn't the best right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back