Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC fight night 166?

Potato

6000200094507.jpg

not having the usual?

iu

Pizza and maybe cheese sticks too. Heading to the gym right now to knock off some calories in preparation. Would lift something too but killed my arms during pull day yesterday.

Just an observation from an outsider who uses Sherdog fairly frequently but never made an account; these threads are pony!

Do you not all eat cheesy puffs washed down with gatorade?

We are busted. It's true and our mothers lower them down to us in our basements with a rope..

Pizza and maybe cheese sticks too. Heading to the gym right now to knock off some calories in preparation. Would lift something too but killed my arms during pull day yesterday.
How much pussy did you pull yesterday?

I plan on drinking a couple Euro lager tall cans and then a case of Budweiser.

Doubt I'll eat much if anything after the fights start, as per usual I almost never eat when drinking.

I work on the road. Gonna have to listen to the audio for the first 90 minutes of it or so. If I get home quick enough I’ll be able to catch the last couple fights on the TV set. Hoping for the best! Eating leftover chicken pad Thai lol

Whatever fish the steakhouse at work is serving

Drinking tea cause I gotta work

First time ever eating Taco Bell today
And went a bit crazy because I wanted to try everything

so yeah
Fuck all now on a complete detox because I feel like a piece of shit

First time ever eating Taco Bell today
And went a bit crazy because I wanted to try everything
so yeah
Fuck all now on a complete detox because I feel like a piece of shit

<{you!}> first time... might as well mount a TV to the wall across from the toilet, your gears are gonna be grinding on overdrive trying to sort out all the chemicals

Probably just get Drunk watching the Mandalorian Tonight..

Pizza and 4 roses tequila. And if I’m up to later I’ll wake my wife up and fuxk her. Or jerk off on her face or ass and then I’ll go to bed.

<{you!}> first time... might as well mount a TV to the wall across from the toilet, your gears are gonna be grinding on overdrive trying to sort out all the chemicals

yeah I’ve heard the rumours but it didn’t seem that bad
Wasn’t even that hot

yeah I’ve heard the rumours but it didn’t seem that bad
Wasn’t even that hot

tastes great especially riding a buzz. I have a strong stomach so it takes a while for me to feel the aftershocks. I've seen some of my buddies do the green apple quickstep before they could even finish a meal. I hope you enjoyed it tho

Back