Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 151?

Can’t participate this time around. My elderly Dad wanted to get out of his house this evening, so I loaded up my parents and took them out to dinner.

<Moves>
Good man, priorities in order..wish I had elderly parents I could blow something off for.

it's a bum ass card

i ain't watching it

I can't get that Jacobs/GGG fight ou of my head in which I though Jacobs won!
Exactly, and who did the judges side with? It'll be twice as worse with Canelo. Adelie Bird gave Canelo a 118-110 in the first GGG fight.

A working day for me so all I can say is HOPEFULLY I’ll be eating this

Slow-Cooker-Beef-Brisket-9-600x900.jpg

At a nice place in Jing’an

Drinking a whole lotta this

IMAGENAME-136392824761002601

Because it’s a fucking gotdamned working day

And definitely no nachos

Sometimes life is tough

Good man, priorities in order..wish I had elderly parents I could blow something off for.

Sorry to hear you don’t. I got super lucky and scored the parent lottery. Dad was an Army Captain and flew Huey gunships in Vietnam. Craaaazy stories. If you ever want to borrow him, he’ll tell you tales until you send him back home. Tales that sound unbelievable until he whips out his medals and commendations that go along with them. He’s a riot even at the ripe old age of 78.

Sorry to hear you don’t. I got super lucky and scored the parent lottery. Dad was an Army Captain and flew Huey gunships in Vietnam. Craaaazy stories. If you ever want to borrow him, he’ll tell you tales until you send him back home. Tales that sound unbelievable until he whips out his medals and commendations that go along with them. He’s a riot even at the ripe old age of 78.

Bro, right in the feels. I promise I'll take good care of him! Seriously though that post made me happy, glad you're taking care of him like that.

You guys eat like shit and smoke garbage. No wonder half of you have such dumb opinions

I guess we just cook better at my place, I love it
bork1}
Seriously though it's all in the cook and seasoning. I don't feel the salmon ower powers the shrimp at all as long as you portion everything correctly. My dish won't look like what's pictured, just couldn't find an exact pic. And I'm using Thin Spaghetti, love angel hair, but I don't think it'll hold up with all the protein.

Salmon doesn’t go with pasta you peasant

Back