Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 151?

No bud today fellers, forgot to pick up last night, and my spots closed today :oops:

Also gave up drinking for a little while. Summer bod and what not.

Not stopping me from eating like a king though, Salmon, Shrimp, and Asparagus Alfredo:
Creamy-Bowtie-Pasta-with-Salmond-and-Asparagus-foodiecrush.com-005.jpg

Washed down with a citrus green iced tea:
4-healthy-iced-teas-recipes-2.jpg
Salmon in alfredo? You crazy boy

I can't decide on a winner. Jacobs is such a fuckin' beast.
If you got money on it, go Canelo. Jacob's isn't winning a decision. Brain says Canelo, Heart says Jacobs. "Que el Canelo chingue a su madre" let's fucking go Danny!

Don't knock it til you try it blood bath.

You sear it first, you don't add it in until the end.
Ive had salmon in pasta dishes before and none of them were any good. So i'll go ahead and knock it. Plus why bother with the shrimp the salmon overpowers it.

Ive had salmon in pasta dishes before and none of them were any good. So i'll go ahead and knock it. Plus why bother with the shrimp the salmon overpowers it.
I guess we just cook better at my place, I love it
bork1}
Seriously though it's all in the cook and seasoning. I don't feel the salmon ower powers the shrimp at all as long as you portion everything correctly. My dish won't look like what's pictured, just couldn't find an exact pic. And I'm using Thin Spaghetti, love angel hair, but I don't think it'll hold up with all the protein.

Están pesados. What's in the tacos and Tortas? Cha bois been craving some Carnitas and buche.
I’m a guest but I’m assuming cochinitas, carnitas, chorizo, Barbacoa, etc

Basically if we invited khabib he wouldn’t have any issues cutting weight after this party ..

Lagunitas Waldos? I feel like Ive had all the lagunitas and Ive never even heard of that one!
It's just a seasonal release, so they sell out fast. I think it dropped just a few weeks ago, found some at my local Total Wine

A fresh quarter of Firefighter OG.

I'm not hungry. Had an açaí bowl this morning.

source.gif

If you got money on it, go Canelo. Jacob's isn't winning a decision. Brain says Canelo, Heart says Jacobs. "Que el Canelo chingue a su madre" let's fucking go Danny!

I can't get that Jacobs/GGG fight ou of my head in which I though Jacobs won!

Ontario, Idaho? wtf?

Clam strips on the way out of the oven, wife is working on it...first snack course...

Can’t participate this time around. My elderly Dad wanted to get out of his house this evening, so I loaded up my parents and took them out to dinner.

<Moves>

3 grams from my guy at the 7-11

Back