Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 151?

No bud today fellers, forgot to pick up last night, and my spots closed today :oops:

Also gave up drinking for a little while. Summer bod and what not.

Not stopping me from eating like a king though, Salmon, Shrimp, and Asparagus Alfredo:
Creamy-Bowtie-Pasta-with-Salmond-and-Asparagus-foodiecrush.com-005.jpg

Washed down with a citrus green iced tea:
4-healthy-iced-teas-recipes-2.jpg

Eating homemade carnitas tacos

Nt7feds.jpg

"Smoking" on a Kurvana Ascnd 1G Cosmic Glue vape

PTZbFex.jpg

Drinking on some Lagunita's Waldos

dkJA3va.png
that's a really expensive smoke, how many puffs do you get out of it?

that's a really expensive smoke, how many puffs do you get out of it?
1Gram usually lasts me and the girlfriend about a week hitting it throughout the day, I used to smoke a couple grams a day of flower to get a similar buzz. I've tested their vapes with my own pocket money, and they are high 80% THC with no pesticides, solvents, etc.

I'm drinking Tito's vodka and cranberry juice, and grilling up some blackened flat iron steaks and sweet corn.

Got a bottle of Ardbeg 10 from a duty free shop earlier today. Ardbeg + a night of fights = win.

1Gram usually lasts me and the girlfriend about a week hitting it throughout the day, I used to smoke a couple grams a day of flower to get a similar buzz. I've tested their vapes with my own pocket money, and they are high 80% THC with no pesticides, solvents, etc.
oh well that sounds a lot better, two people a week for that price!

Last edited:
Tacos, guacamole, cochinitas, tortas, tamales, modelo, and tequila.

And fuck this weak ass card it’s cinco de mayo I’m watching Canelo Vs Jacobs
Tortas, tacos, and tamales in one go? You guys don't fuck around.

615E8473-9AE6-4D6B-90EE-DD1138612595.jpeg 4493DD05-C42C-409A-BED3-1754DC9EE896.jpeg

Just had a big ass bowl of chilli and rice, I’m in Ireland so i’ll Be up pretty late. Got these for when the fights start though. Spirals and a left over galaxy Easter egg, if anybody hasn’t tried galaxy minstrels before then get yourself some, they’re the shit!

Had purple skunk but I’ve ran out and can’t get any more until tomorrow so I’ll be getting high on sugar instead!

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...

Eats: Creamy Garlic Parmesan Broccoli and Bacon...
Creamy-Broccoli-Bacon-255.jpg

Wow. Please tell me that is as delicious as it looks...because it looks amazing. Food boner ten out of ten.

Eating homemade carnitas tacos

Nt7feds.jpg

"Smoking" on a Kurvana Ascnd 1G Cosmic Glue vape

PTZbFex.jpg

Drinking on some Lagunita's Waldos

dkJA3va.png

Lagunitas Waldos? I feel like Ive had all the lagunitas and Ive never even heard of that one!

Wow. Please tell me that is as delicious as it looks...because it looks amazing. Food boner ten out of ten.
It is, and fortunately a dish both my kids love.

What is this? whats in it?
It's a simple ground meat pie with some mexican inspiration with the spices and stuff.

Filling
Creme fraiche, beef, cheese, onion, red pepper, tomato, corn, garlic, chili, jalapeño, oregano, cumin.

Back