What´s wrong with this picture: how did Woodley...

You didn't actually make any argument this post, you just slung insults and poorly attempted to defend what you said. Dont be so sensitive.

If you know the UFC has no logic in their match making, why even make a thread?

There circumstances were different and there is no such thing as "deserved" in combat sports. Happy you realize that now.
Hummm, the sensitive game, I see you like playing.... good, I´ll be waiting for that book you´re writing on "how to deal with internet feelings", can´t wait to read it!
And why bother answering such an "obvious thread" and spending nearly 1 hour trying to prove your point?? That´s what I call being emotional about it.

He fought RDA on April 19th, 2014. He fought Horcher on April 16th, 2016. It is now August 17th, 2016. 27 months ago was May 18th, 2014(leap year this year).

So, again. He's fought one time in the last 27 months.
I know what you did there. lol.... he didn´t fight Horcher today, it was in april, so it´s 24 months the correct answer.

I know what you did there. lol.... he didn´t fight Horcher today, it was in april, so it´s 24 months the correct answer.

He doesn't have a fight booked today either. So the clock keeps on ticking is the correct answer.

Wasn't he promised a shot after Gastalum as well? It was awhile ago, but I swear that was the case.
I don't think so since Kelvin missed weight for that fight anyways. I don't even think the Hendricks was 100% confirmed that it was a #1 contender fight either but it didn't matter because it didn't happen.

Hummm, the sensitive game, I see you like playing.... good, I´ll be waiting for that book you´re writing on "how to deal with internet feelings", can´t wait to read it!
And why bother answering such an "obvious thread" and spending nearly 1 hour trying to prove your point?? That´s what I call being emotional about it.

Rofl. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't think you were this upset.

Thanks for spending nearly an hour with me so that I could prove my point. Truly the highlight of my Tuesday night. I appreciate it :)

I don't think so since Kelvin missed weight for that fight anyways. I don't even think the Hendricks was 100% confirmed that it was a #1 contender fight either but it didn't matter because it didn't happen.

Yeah, looking back through articles I think you're right. Woodley's fights are so spaced apart it's harder to recall his timeline of events.

Yet you bothered answering a shit thread? What does that make of you?
Was gonna post why ... But, ugh ... Waste of time ... Can't believe people are actually angry about this, as if there is a double standard ...

Rofl. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I dind't think you were this upset.

Thanks for spending nearly an hour with me so that I could prove my point. Truly the highlight of my Tuesday night. I appreciate it :)
What happened to your argument? lol.... Please man, tell us some more about the ufc logic to find contenders, I was loving it.... lol.... please man, where you goin? lmao

Was gonna post why ... But, ugh ... Waste of time ... Can't believe people are actually angry about this, as if there is a double standard ...
Yes, man, you nailed it, waste of time. Why bother, right? Too much thinking for you. Grab a beer and go watch soccer.

Wonderboy, Maia, ever heard of them?
Sure, but Wonderboy beat Rory after Woodley/Lawler was booked. That strengthened Wonderboy's claim enormously.

WW had a better contender than Wodley anyway: Condit, since he should have been the champ. But well....that's life, eh?

You're ignoring Alvarez, the contender when Woodley/ Lawler was booked.

You're also ignoring the fact Khabib NEVER was promised a title shot. Khabib was booked to fight Cerrone prior to his series of injuries.

So, LW did have more contenders. Especially back then. Secondly, Khabib didn't have the shot promised to him and had taken another fight. Then following that, he was booked for two more fights, both of which he pulled out of.

You're comparing wildly different situations and circumstances. Woodley was said to be in a #1 contender match and he won it, then sat out until he got the shot he was told he earned.

Khabib never won a #1 contender match, was actively booked against other fighters before and in between injuries, and was in a division that from 2014 until now has rotated through contenders faster than any other division.
That was a really good response. No insults, no aggression, just facts. Well done.

It's what I aim to do. What is an argument without real facts?
And you deserve respect for that approach. Just wanted to let you know I really liked reading your post and that your contribution was valued. I'm sure I am not the only one who read your work and nodded along with it.

Racism or the fact that he had a streak of injuries and they wanted to make sure he could be healthy.
But probably racism. Or injury prone. Or both.
Or maybe one of those two.
Or neither.

Back