We've never seen Khabib with a single scratch on his face

Like MAYWEATHER said, Connie has no power...
Ya in boxing its a totally different kind of striking then with UFC gloves on... Conor’s all bout precision and you aren’t able to do that as well in boxing cuz you can cover up from shots better

I think he looked a little scratched up after the Tibau fight?
But even after taking the shots from Michael Johnson/Barboza, he looked okay

FloweryAmbitiousAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

Iaquinta was as tentative as I've seen a fighter and still manages to clock him lol Khabib so sloppy.

The thread is call "We've never seen khabib with a single scratch on his face" and he has a scratch on his face. Don't kill yourself after Conor wins Oct 6th.
This dude isn't a Khabib fan, he is a bonafide Conor hater, he is making thread after thread and post after post proclaiming that Khabib is going to destroy Conor yet writes in fine print "ofcourse Conor can win, but it's more probable that Khabib wins because GSP said so"
This is his out, he's going to claim that Khabib wasn't guaranteed to win only that its more probable that he does... but it's ok, make sure to check the Off-topic sub on the 6th, there I will utterly grind him to powder and we will watch as he kills himself

Yes my friend, hard times changed me into a peasant.
How the mighty have fallen.

I dont know the story with yourself and other recognisable posters on here but shit must have hit the fan. Very interesting.

How the mighty have fallen.

I dont know the story with yourself and other recognisable posters on here but shit must have hit the fan. Very interesting.

Mods killed me and many of my friends in cold blood. Sad thing was I have been here for well over a decade and contributed in many ways, yet I was banned for some joke I made. Oh well, one day I will have my revenge.

And btw shit hit the fan when some posters tried to take over sherdog with a big group. That was the reason, chats were restricted to a maximum of 5 users.

A 40 year old undersized retired bum who ate a few of Conors shots like they were nothing and was smiling and toying with him. How does it make sense to cling to a guys bag and call an opponent who made him look silly a bum. Sort of counterproductive don't you think?

Mayweather is supposed to be a boxing god right, and the professional boxers right below him apparently couldnt land anything I've heard, so surely Conor landing and the respect Mayweather gave in having to implement a plan to tire Conor out in the earlier rounds in order to look good later in the fight is evidence that Conor belonged in there. He would have looked like a bum if he was toyed with from the beginning but that wasn't what happened. Mayweather took over once Conor gassed. He was too afraid to cut loose early on because of the respect he had for Conor.

Mayweather is supposed to be a boxing god right, and the professional boxers right below him apparently couldnt land anything I've heard, so surely Conor landing and the respect Mayweather gave in having to implement a plan to tire Conor out in the earlier rounds in order to look good later in the fight is evidence that Conor belonged in there. He would have looked like a bum if he was toyed with from the beginning but that wasn't what happened. Mayweather took over once Conor gassed. He was too afraid to cut loose early on because of the respect he had for Conor.
snickering-gif-1.gif

Fair enough but we've seen him taste MJs power and was unphased by it. MJ and Conor share a common opponent and MJ KOed him faster than Conor TKOed him and at a higher weight were he has looked much better.

We've also seen him walk through headkicks from Barbosa. Have we seen Conor fight someone like Khabib though?

I think you're overrating MJ a bit. His striking isn't in the same realm as Conors, he's got fast hands and a bit of power but nowhere near the accuracy.

MJ also got worked by Nate for 3 rounds for what might have been the best performance of Nates career.

He's lost 5 of his last 7 and I think Poirer would take him in a rematch.

Mods killed me and many of my friends in cold blood. Sad thing was I have been here for well over a decade and contributed in many ways, yet I was banned for some joke I made. Oh well, one day I will have my revenge.

And btw shit hit the fan when some posters tried to take over sherdog with a big group. That was the reason, chats were restricted to a maximum of 5 users.
Man its a shame you lost your account
You was here forever. Glad i worked out it was you though, recognize karnage as well. Plat nation was a fun time.

Tomato Sauce: http://www.fightmetric.com/fighter-details/032cc3922d871c7f

Khabib got out-struck against Gleison Tibau in 2012 (5 years ago though)
Khabib got a slight edge on Pat Healy 54 to 44
Against Dos Anjos it was 36 to 20

I would disagree that he hasn't been scratched. History clearly shows that he has.
In most of the other fights he has dominated.
The last fight against Al Iaquinta, Laquianta had one day to look at Khabib game play.
But Khabib still took 41 significant strikes, the most since Pat Healy.

I would rate Conor a much better striker than Iaquinta, we should see around 70+ strikes if it goes to the 5th. Especially since Conor spent 1 year working on his boxing against one of the greatest of all time.

Interesting but Nate Diaz out-struck Conor in both matches.

One year working on his boxing <36>

.... so in other words, he took a year off from training the weakest part of his game..... and now is fighting maybe the best grappler in the sport.

Back