We've never seen Khabib with a single scratch on his face

Frankie Edgar KO'ed Chad Mendes faster than Conor did. Daniel Cormier KO'ed Stipe when a better and more powerful striker like Ngannou couldn't. Who cares? These sort of things happen. Looked like MJ barely even hit Khabib anyway.

Haha, love it. Especially since until recently the narrative was that MJ "rocked" and "nearly KOed" Khabib proving he had no chance against Conor. Now it looks like he barley even hit him. Haha.

Haha, love it. Especially since until recently the narrative was that MJ "rocked" and "nearly KOed" Khabib proving he had no chance against Conor. Now it looks like he barley even hit him. Haha.

You know we're not all one collective hive mind and that we don't all think exactly alike, right?

I've always said the punch he landed was proof he has holes in his striking game and that a much better striker like Conor could definitely exploit those holes a lot better.

We've seen Conor hit by a weak 1-2 from Nate and then proceeded to tap for dear life.
I love the way you twits change the facts to suit your narrative. We all know Conors cardio was shot by the time Nate landed on his chin, he was already done.

Mayweather's a bum. And you don't KO as many people as McGregor has or anywhere near as quick either without packing some serious power. It's not ALL power, though; A lot of it is the precision of his shots as well.

A 40 year old undersized retired bum who ate a few of Conors shots like they were nothing and was smiling and toying with him. How does it make sense to cling to a guys bag and call an opponent who made him look silly a bum. Sort of counterproductive don't you think?

Frankie Edgar KO'ed Chad Mendes faster than Conor did. Daniel Cormier KO'ed Stipe when a better and more powerful striker like Ngannou couldn't. Who cares? These sort of things happen. Looked like MJ barely even hit Khabib anyway.

Cormiers boxing isnt good, but ngannous striking is ultra fucken dogshit.
<36>

We've never seen his wife's face.

svadba.jpg

Hotter than Dee.

651318BC-D22D-45C6-AA48-B5E3505D430C.png

And yet, he's a "very hittable" fighter with 26 professional MMA fights....
UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted.gif

Conor absorbs 4.55 strikes per minute.
Khabib absorbs 1.55 strikes per minute.

We've never seen Khabib fight someone like McGregor either. What's he gonna do once he tastes Conor's power? If anyone can exploit holes in your standup game, it's him.
khabib seems to have a diez chin so corner may be in trouble. khabib doesn't weigh 145.

you could say the same about Anderson silva

but they both fought cans for a living

lol Francis is not a better striker than D.C.

I know most of you guys don't watch fights, but I'm sure you can read fight finder, go look at Khabibs record... lmao dude built a career off of fighting cans, complete and utter cans, 4 fights ago dude fought Darrell Horcher lmao hahahahaha

No wonder he hasn't had a fucking scratch

Conor's face will look like a hamburger after this fight. Khabib will still be scratchless. I think its the Fergusson fight where you may see him cut and bloodied but he will still win in the end.
Were you once a GOAT?

you could say the same about Anderson silva

but they both fought cans for a living

Back