Television Westworld creators Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy creating a Amazon studios show, based on Fallout.

This could be very cool if they stick to the vibes of the video games, but most people won't get it if they just do that. They will fuck it up because that is what Hollywood does now. The Wasteland franchise (of which Fallout is a part) is one of my favorite video game franchises of all time. I love the nod they give to the Planet of the Apes movies with the cult that worships a nuclear bomb. So many good touches like that.

Just follow new vegas storyline for love of god

Westworld started great and then it went to shit, but i would give this fallout show a change, im all about the apocalypse

Maybe....but modern day Delores was hot as hell!
27fa366ef3746ff7bfc99e04212b79e1.gif

War never changes.....

Hell yeah, I can't wait for this series. My wife became a fan of Fallout just watching me play. lol

027d114eb9f0d42503d178936c35d2fa.jpg

I played Fallout like forever ago where it was turned based battles. Which is the best fallout game of the modern day? And is it still turned based? Is it more like GTA sandbox? I like the genre and need to give it a try but I see too many versions available now to pick from.

I played Fallout like forever ago where it was turned based battles. Which is the best fallout game of the modern day? And is it still turned based? Is it more like GTA sandbox? I like the genre and need to give it a try but I see too many versions available now to pick from.

meh, those game had atmosphere, good story and characters. I could never really get into the new ones. If I were you Id rather find a new "original" quality game rather than seek to re-experience the fun you had then, I dont think you'll really find it since you played the OG.

Its like elder scrolls game but with guns

New vegas and fallout 3 are best, get game of year editions with all dlcs

Up to person which is preferred, personally like new vegas more

Fallout 3 and New Vegas with all the DLC content were the last ones that I played. I haven't had a chance to play any of the newer ones.

Quite like the sound of this. Always wondered why nobody has done a GTA one yet. Would be funny if they threw in some random glitches as a nod to the real Fallout gaming experience.

Quite like the sound of this. Always wondered why nobody has done a GTA one yet. Would be funny if they threw in some random glitches as a nod to the real Fallout gaming experience.

I mean only gta with real story is gta 4 really

Gta 3 is basically shoot and kill but camera is behind player for first time

Vice city is basically miami vice and scarface.

San andreas boys in the hood.

Gta 5 whatever the fuck

Gta 4 is only one with actual story that can be transferred to tv.

Ex child soldier from balkan wars and human trafficker arrives in usa in hunt of person who betrayed his army unit and ends up in criminal world due to fat cousin who cant stop bowling

I mean only gta with real story is gta 4 really

Gta 3 is basically shoot and kill but camera is behind player for first time

Vice city is basically miami vice and scarface.

San andreas boys in the hood.

Gta 5 whatever the fuck

Gta 4 is only one with actual story that can be transferred to tv.

Ex child soldier from balkan wars and human trafficker arrives in usa in hunt of person who betrayed his army unit and ends up in criminal world due to fat cousin who cant stop bowling

You could make up any plot you like -maybe incorporate bits from the various games. Just figure it would be easy to make a show out of and of course you would have a big audience already there.

That's awesome, can't wait. I'm a huge Fallout fan with the exception of 76

Back