Television Westworld creators Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy creating a Amazon studios show, based on Fallout.

Can't be worse than fallout 76

tenor.gif

Westworld started great and then it went to shit, but i would give this fallout show a change, im all about the apocalypse

If it’s like fallout 3 it will be a masterpiece.

If it’s like fo4 it will be a bloated mess.

If it’s like fo76 we should just kill ourselves now.

I love fallout so I will give it a shot. Don't care what race the main vault dweller is as long as its a male. I am all women getting leads in movies but this one just says male lead IMHO.

Best way to play FO4 is never return to preston and leave his ass in Concord. No settlements under attack and these people need your help every 5 mins.

if its like new vegas then it will be awesome

Best way to play FO4 is never return to preston and leave his ass in Concord. No settlements under attack and these people need your help every 5 mins.
Never made it that far unfortunately. I think I went back to my town once. Tried but just couldn’t get into it.

Westworld started great and then it went to shit, but i would give this fallout show a change, im all about the apocalypse
How was season 2? I haven’t seen it yet despite the fact that I live samurai movies

westworld season 3 is one of the worst tv shows ive ever seen so i'll be dodging this (even as a fallout fan)

westworld season 1 was solid

Glad I read this. I watched to about halfway through season 2 then stopped for some reason. Was gonna rewatch now I wont.

Westworld had a good starting concept but that's it, they screwed it up with the self-indulging "contemplative" scenes and the "wow, so deep" plot twists that really weren't deep or clever in any way. It's a bad team and they're probably going to butcher this too.

westworld season 3 is one of the worst tv shows ive ever seen so i'll be dodging this (even as a fallout fan)

westworld season 1 was solid
I wish it ended after season 1. It got so bad I'm embarrassed to even admit I watched it and liked it at all.

Honestly, if you guys like fallout, you really must play Fallout 1 and 2 it truly is the best of the series. In fact it's so good I'm willing to go so far as to say that it's probably the pinnacle of the rpg video game period. If they should do anything it's really just to improve the graphics on the first two games.

How was season 2? I haven’t seen it yet despite the fact that I live samurai movies

It was bad.

The show had a phenomenal premiere. One of the best pilots of any show. Then it had a great four or five episodes, and then it collapsed in on itself with lazy writing, and just got worse and worse and worse.

Shame, cause it really looked like it was gonna be the next big thing over at HBO. That show fell off a cliff real quick.

Back