'Westernised' Girl Killed by Muslim Father - West London

I posted more current ones from the past year in the thread, and statistics of said issue in the thread as well. Updated as of 2015 I believe. It won't be hard for me to get you more instances of this issue if you need me to direct quote them to you.

you posted something that happened 14 years ago?

dude. gtfo. /thread

you posted something that happened 14 years ago?

dude. gtfo. /thread

Still Mad! HaHa!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/asia/pakistan-qandeel-baloch-brother-charged/

There Pig. Pretty recent, wouldn't you agree, baconator?

"Under Islamic law, murder is seen as a forgivable act, however due to this provision, it is treated as a crime against the state. Crimes against the state are unforgivable. Legal heirs cannot forgive the perpetrator of the crime or receive any monetary compensation. The state steps in and becomes the prosecutor since the crime is so heinous that the state will not allow this offense to be compounded."

More:

"I am proud of what I did. I drugged her first, then I killed her," Waseem Baloch says. "She was bringing dishonor to our family."

Still Mad! HaHa!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/asia/pakistan-qandeel-baloch-brother-charged/

There Pig. Pretty recent, wouldn't you agree, baconator?

"Under Islamic law, murder is seen as a forgivable act, however due to this provision, it is treated as a crime against the state. Crimes against the state are unforgivable. Legal heirs cannot forgive the perpetrator of the crime or receive any monetary compensation. The state steps in and becomes the prosecutor since the crime is so heinous that the state will not allow this offense to be compounded."

More:

"I am proud of what I did. I drugged her first, then I killed her," Waseem Baloch says. "She was bringing dishonor to our family."

yawn.

murder rate of uk is 1/4 that of usa.
muslim rate of uk is 5 times that of usa.

/thread.

yawn.

murder rate of uk is 1/4 that of usa.
muslim rate of uk is 5 times that of usa.

/thread.
Still defending Islam even in the face of honor killings. Yesterday you defended child rape committed by Muhammad! You're one dedicated little sheep.

I'm showing empathy for the victim of an honor killing and you're asking me if I'm for them.

When I read stories like this I want to become The Punisher, but only after thinking too hard about what the victim endured. So, save the silly tactics.
You're showing empathy for a person who no longer exists due to tragic circumstances by talking shit on someone bringing those circumstances to a public forum. That's not empathy, that's talking shit on someone who's informing us of an event.

What are we supposed to do, hold an e-vigil, start a gofundme for her bereaved father to help with his loss, then move on with our lives?

The victim is dead; the circumstances of that death are alive and well, and ways of limiting/ending them should be discussed, as a PROPER way of honoring her short life.

Too late for those of us in the UK, unfortunately.
Like hell it is. The home of Churchill, Newton, Shakespeare, Darwin, the music of the British Invasion, Alexander Flemming, Attenborough, on and on and on..... You guys shaped the moden world and gave birth to the best countries the world has ever seen. None of that defeatist attitude now. You hear me, limey?

Ergh. You see I try not to hate on a specific religion but I dated a Muslim girl once and she insisted on us being "private" so her family didn't find out. Their plan for her was to Marry some dude at 23/24 and they'd basically disown her if they found out she'd been seeing a non-muslim (me). We argued over it so many times. Shame really. Ultimately it didn't work out because of the fear put into her and now she'll end up a dude like her Dad and some ugly kid in the future like her Brother (that was a lol when I told her to her face).

She had some crazy stories of what they've done to her in the past in terms of discipline.

Cycle needs to end imo.

Like hell it is. The home of Churchill, Newton, Shakespeare, Darwin, the music of the British Invasion, Alexander Flemming, Attenborough, on and on and on..... You guys shaped the moden world and gave birth to the best countries the world has ever seen. None of that defeatist attitude now. You hear me, limey?

That's some inspirational shit right there, You wanna be British Prime Minister?

Death penalty for the murderer, boot the rest of the family out seems reasonable.

Hahaha! Lost hard at the contradictory ending to a very complimentary pep talk!

Hahaha! Lost hard at the contradictory ending to a very complimentary pep talk!
Lol. Tough love. Most Brits I know don't take limey as a derogatory word, so I was banking on a humorous take while being inspirational.

That's some inspirational shit right there, You wanna be British Prime Minister?

A Hungarian born Canadian running for office in the UK? Sure, why not! How does one go about getting triple citizenship status?

Back