'Westernised' Girl Killed by Muslim Father - West London

An "honour killing". Another great part of muslim culture...
the guy voluntarily moves to a western country and kills his own kid when she gets westernised..
absolute savages !!! rock bottom IQ level.

Over here, we can watch the European countries destroy themselves and "wisen up" our own policies. I'm sure Europeans will be migrating here in a few decades to escape Islamic regime.

Maybe we will learn from their mistakes? If not, move to a country with a strong benevolent dictator, like Russia.

I think the problem (in my country anyway) is that those of the left persuasion and our main political parties aren't looking (or don't want to look) far enough down the line. They all live completely detached from reality.

Our Muslim population has, and will, grow to ridiculous rates. Birth rates among Muslim communities (as well as uncontrolled immigration) mean that within a few decades they could very well be the majority in England (not so much Scotland/Wales/N.Ireland). Just look at how quickly London demographics changed in such a short amount of time (Our Nation's Capital no less) I have no doubt that will change my country irreversibly, but no-one is thinking far enough ahead to curb it. No politician would dare say it because it would be political suicide and they'd be caste out as a "racist/bigot" by our predominantly lefty media. The same thing is happening across Europe right now, it just so happens the UK & Germany are leading the way in this regard.

In short, and call me a cynic, but we're fucked. Americans can never allow this to happen to their country and should fight it, and lefty propaganda, the entire way.

Muslims are insecure men who get off on dominating women to a disgusting degree.

People can attempt to justify terrorism and shit, but how on earth do you justify killing your own kid? Sick fucks.

This guy seeks asylum in London because he wanted to flee Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq 10 years ago but by the looks of it, he didn't want to assimilate into the Western culture and killed his daughter because he thought she was too "Westernized".

He had originally beat her for a while before killing her.

This is the type of thing Germany and every other country is dealing with when they accept these people from other countries trying to escape some form of oppression or war. They do not want to join their host nations, they want to change their host nations into what they were fleeing. I honestly don't understand it.

This is one of the main reasons I voted for Donald Trump. I could not, for the life of me, understand how Hillary Clinton could allow 100's of thousands of people into the United States that most likely would not assimilate, yet try and change our country to fit their beliefs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-197856/Westernised-girl-killed-Muslim-father.html

Why do ppl allow honor killings?

You know China really fucked up with the 1 child policy back then, TLDR, there are like 2 to 1 boys to girls now cuz boys matter and girls suck (if you're a chinese parent), China basically recognizes this and says, "you know what? girls are good too!!!"

That was already addressed you dumb ass. I can post more recent ones if you would like dick bag.
Do it.....do one everyday. But why do you need to preach it to us and not the people who are doing this? If you feel so passionate about it go and speak to them and tell them its wrong

Do it.....do one everyday. But why do you need to preach it to us and not the people who are doing this? If you feel so passionate about it go and speak to them and tell them its wrong

Oh, yeah, sure. "Go out and speak to them". That would probably not work.

Why are you so angry I'm bringing this to light? You're regurgitating the same things that have already been brought up in this thread. I'm going to give you the same responses.

I assume you defend Honor Killings?

@seiger

please explain how we are wrong for claiming islam caused this

guns dont kill people...

i dont have a problem with hating the father, i have a problem with the fact you hate the daughter too.

if shit like this happened in ireland, do we condemn all catholics? this blanket hatred of islam is contributing to a divided society that reinforces bigotry that you supposedly oppose. it is highly unusual for a father to kill his daughter. in no way is it limited to islam or muslims.

if the daughter hadnt been killed she would probably continue to be muslim and you hate hate and all girls like her. thats the problem i have with you.

the father should be fucking annihilated for what he did. but i also dont understand the false sympathy from the kind of people that would call their best friend a paki lover and a race traitor for dating her.

Honestly reading that made me physically ill. That's unbelievably sad. Hope that the Dad gets raped by a big black infidel daily in prison.

Too late for those of us in the UK, unfortunately.
for the nazis maybe. you are such a twat, preaching hate to americans that dont know better,. the vast majority of hate crime in the uk is white on others. the vast majority of bigotry is english people,. the minority of biracial relationships is english people. muslims make up a tiny minority and the largest cetres of diversity are in the big cities, which racists are not welcome and which represent very sought after and high standard of living. also the cities make all the money, and the racist little englishers live in their own shit in innefficient post man pat downs that look retarded to anyone with any experience of living in the city.

you arent us. you are of the creed many british people died fighting in the 40s.

Oh, yeah, sure. "Go out and speak to them". That would probably not work.

Why are you so angry I'm bringing this to light? You're regurgitating the same things that have already been brought up in this thread. I'm going to give you the same responses.

I assume you defend Honor Killings?
you really dont know the uk or muslims, so i really cant take you seriously. holding up a story of some nutcase killing his own daughter is hardly proof positive that muslims are out there klling their own daughters as a fashion or a relevant number.

you really dont know the uk or muslims, so i really cant take you seriously. holding up a story of some nutcase killing his own daughter is hardly proof positive that muslims are out there klling their own daughters as a fashion or a relevant number.

I have numbers. Here's a link to the site: http://hbv-awareness.com/statistics-data/

And here are the statistics:

• 5000 honour killings internationally per year.
  • 1000 honour killings occur in India
  • 1000 honour killings occur in Pakistan
  • 12 honour killings per year in UK

for the nazis maybe. you are such a twat, preaching hate to americans that dont know better,. the vast majority of hate crime in the uk is white on others. the vast majority of bigotry is english people,. the minority of biracial relationships is english people. muslims make up a tiny minority and the largest cetres of diversity are in the big cities, which racists are not welcome and which represent very sought after and high standard of living. also the cities make all the money, and the racist little englishers live in their own shit in innefficient post man pat downs that look retarded to anyone with any experience of living in the city.

you arent us. you are of the creed many british people died fighting in the 40s.

You're hilarious.

U

You sir are a grade A dickhead. You should try having a walk around glodwick in Oldham or perhaps Finsbury park in London. Try a few places in Yorkshire such as Bradford.
Racist little englishers my arse, we are just sick of having our hand bitten. You would understand that if you got out more and stopped being an sjw. (englisher isn't a real word btw).

Oh I certainly can, but we all know it'd never happen.

The rot is too set in, and we'll never have a government willing to do anything about it.

All I hope is that the US learns from the mistakes that have been made in Europe/UK.

The US already learnde from the mistakes of the UK, thats why the 1st Amendment is freedom of speech.

Back