'Westernised' Girl Killed by Muslim Father - West London

Well, it's a political forum and this topic is pretty relevant to what's going on today. I don't understand your problem?

Are you for honor killings? Are you against bringing this issue to light?

I'm showing empathy for the victim of an honor killing and you're asking me if I'm for them.

When I read stories like this I want to become The Punisher, but only after thinking too hard about what the victim endured. So, save the silly tactics.

I'm showing empathy for the victim of an honor killing and you're asking me if I'm for them.

When I read stories like this I want to become The Punisher, but only after thinking too hard about what the victim endured. So, save the silly tactics.

Where's your empathy? I don't see empathy. I see you running up in here with your better than thou bullshit attacking the rest of us. Empathy my ass. You're pretty damn angry for showing all this empathy.

Where's your empathy? I don't see empathy. I see you running up in here with your better than thou bullshit attacking the rest of us. Empathy my ass. You're pretty damn angry for showing all this empathy.

Right. Using this kid's murder to make political points vs. bringing attention back to her being a victim is empathetic. Try again.

Right. Using this kid's murder to make political points vs. bringing attention back to her being a victim is empathetic. Try again.

No, you try again. You're afraid to confront the problem. I'm using the fathers actions to show a real world problem that's spanning the globe. You can't take it, are you literally shaking?

No, you try again. You're afraid to confront the problem. I'm using the fathers actions to show a real world problem that's spanning the globe. You can't take it, are you literally shaking?

<36>

No you're not.
You're doing exactly what you're complaining that everyone else is doing; using her death to make a point.

So do any of you actually give a shit that this girl was murdered by her POS father, or is this just an opportunity to get in the usual punchlines?
you figured it out. everyone is actually fake outraged at the idea of a parent killing their child for no real reason. you got us.

Again and again and again and again and dumbass liberals keep defending their actions. Bout time we start claiming liberals as domestic terrorists.

Just another day in The West. The new normal. Congratulations everyone.

She might have gotten lucky. Getting killed is a lot better than when like-minded fuckers throw acid on these women and destroy all their hopes and dreams in a matter of seconds. What is worse is you remain alive to be a witness to your own slow, painful, never-ending demise. Hell on earth.

This has happened many times in the UK over the years..their brains are wired differently, to be able to do to their children something us modern people can't even fathom

If he didn't want his daughter being Westernized then it probably wasn't a good idea to immigrate into the West. Sounds like he immediately regretted the decision, and atleast had the "honor" to try killing his sorry self.

You can't think of a single solution?

Oh I certainly can, but we all know it'd never happen.

The rot is too set in, and we'll never have a government willing to do anything about it.

All I hope is that the US learns from the mistakes that have been made in Europe/UK.

Oh I certainly can, but we all know it'd never happen.

The rot is too set in, and we'll never have a government willing to do anything about it.

All I hope is that the US learns from the mistakes that have been made in Europe/UK.
Over here, we can watch the European countries destroy themselves and "wisen up" our own policies. I'm sure Europeans will be migrating here in a few decades to escape Islamic regime.

Maybe we will learn from their mistakes? If not, move to a country with a strong benevolent dictator, like Russia.

This has happened many times in the UK over the years..their brains are wired differently, to be able to do to their children something us modern people can't even fathom

Yea I have a daughter and this is beyond my understanding. People who defend Islam don't understand that the religion has spawned millions of monsters. By monsters I mean Ted Bundy was a monster, John Gacy was a monster, they do things that ordinary human beings would find repugnant and find difficulty understanding.

That is what Islam is. It is a religion that spawns monsters by the millions. Meanwhile at home in America we have a president who won't even say "Islamic extremist." We are lost as a people when we are unable to even identify who the monsters are. Of course you know what they say, if you want someones ass kicked then call a Republican. Well, we just called one.

donald-trump.jpg

Back