'Westernised' Girl Killed by Muslim Father - West London

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy seeks asylum in London because he wanted to flee Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq 10 years ago but by the looks of it, he didn't want to assimilate into the Western culture and killed his daughter because he thought she was too "Westernized".

He had originally beat her for a while before killing her.

This is the type of thing Germany and every other country is dealing with when they accept these people from other countries trying to escape some form of oppression or war. They do not want to join their host nations, they want to change their host nations into what they were fleeing. I honestly don't understand it.

This is one of the main reasons I voted for Donald Trump. I could not, for the life of me, understand how Hillary Clinton could allow 100's of thousands of people into the United States that most likely would not assimilate, yet try and change our country to fit their beliefs.

A Muslim teenage girl murdered in an "honour killing" was the victim of a clash of cultures, police said today.

Strict Kurdish Muslim Abdalla Yones cut the throat of his 16-year-old daughter Heshu because he believed she had become too westernised.

He was jailed for life today after admitting the murder of A-level student Heshu, who had planned to run away from home after starting a relationship with an 18-year-old Lebanese Christian boy.

Police said she appeared to have been the victim of serious domestic violence before the murder.

And they revealed a letter which Heshu wrote to her parents, apparently just days before she planned to run away.

It read: "Bye Dad, sorry I was so much trouble.

"Me and you will probably never understand each other, but I'm sorry I wasn't what you wanted, but there's some things you can't change.

"Hey, for an older man you have a good strong

punch and kick.

"I hope you enjoyed testing your strength on me, it was fun being on the receiving end. Well done."

Yones, 48, a political refugee who had fled the brutality of Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq 10 years ago, was the first person to plead guilty to murder in a so-called honour killing case.

Police believe there were 12 such killings in Britain last year, including six in London, and have vowed to investigate other members of the community who may have colluded to help cover up the death.

Yones tried to kill himself immediately after the murder by cutting his own throat and then throwing himself from a third floor balcony at the family home in Acton, west London, on October 12 last year.

He initially claimed members of al Qaida had broken into his home, killed his daughter and attacked him before throwing him over the balcony.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-197856/Westernised-girl-killed-Muslim-father.html

Isolated case.
Islam is peace.

"Strict Kurdish Muslim Abdalla Yones cut the throat of his 16-year-old daughter Heshu because he believed she had become too westernised."

but remember, they want to come over and integrate and assimilate into western society. they don't want to bring their shitty culture to the west or anything.

moron liberals

Multiculturalism doesn't work.

Deport them all, build a wall.

Muslims logic.

Take fam out of musli shit hole, kill fam for not acting/being shit hole muslims.

Muslim in Ottawa killed his two sister just recently. LMAO at media spin https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...-community-grieving-after-sisters-killed.html

Honor Killings are going up in the U.S. as well, they're just hidden in the stats.

Honor killing in America: DOJ report says growing problem is hidden in stats

The estimated 27 victims of so-called "honor killings" each year in the U.S. don't fit neatly into the FBI's exhaustive Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics.

Hidden among thousands of nondescript murders and cases labeled as domestic violence are a mounting number of killings motivated by a radical and dark interpretation of Islam. Honor killings and violence, which typically see men victimize wives and daughters because of behavior that has somehow insulted their faith, are among the most secretive crimes in society, say experts.

“Cases of honor killings and/or violence in the U.S. are often unreported because of the shame it can cause to the victim and the victim’s family,” Farhana Qazi, a former U.S. government analyst and senior fellow at the Center for Advanced Studies on Terrorism, told FoxNews.com. “Also, because victims are often young women, they may feel that reporting the crime to authorities will draw too much attention to the family committing the crime.”

“I learned very quickly that we would receive no assistance from the family. In fact, we received out-and-out defiance and resistance."

- Det. Chris Boughey, on honor killing investigation

Read More:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/honor-killing-in-us-justice-department-mulls-guidelines-as-grim-toll-rises.html

so progressive!!! beautiful

Thank God it's the current year!

Oh, the year of the article. Sorry. Yeah, I didn't know years changed how people died, or killed, for that matter. I have current one's if this year doesn't suite you.
Islam is so tolerant!! No matter which year is it!!

Good that she wrote that letter describing what he was doing prior, hopefully they pin him on that as well.
On a lighter note, I would be pissed if my daughter was hooking up with a Leb. Maybe they're better in London, don't know.

So do any of you actually give a shit that this girl was murdered by her POS father, or is this just an opportunity to get in the usual punchlines?

So do any of you actually give a shit that this girl was murdered by her POS father, or is this just an opportunity to get in the usual punchlines?

Of course I give a shit, that's why I posted it. Honor killings are happening all over the place because some youngsters want to enjoy a life their parents couldn't. Instead, they're killed by their family. It's a damn shame. Maybe this is one of the reasons we're seeing radicalized Islamic terrorism so often.

Of course I give a shit, that's why I posted it. Honor killings are happening all over the place because some youngsters want to enjoy a life their parents couldn't. Instead, they're killed by their family. It's a damn shame. Maybe this is one of the reasons we're seeing radicalized Islamic terrorism so often.

Of course you do. Yet there is not a word of empathy in your OP regarding the victim, only use of her murder to make political points.

Of course you do. Yet there is not a word of empathy in your OP regarding the victim, only use of her murder to make political points.

Well, it's a political forum and this topic is pretty relevant to what's going on today. I don't understand your problem?

Are you for honor killings? Are you against bringing this issue to light?

Back