Western New York BJJ

farmboy,
definentyl come and check it out. first lesson is free so you have no risk. i'm sure you can work somthing out as far as intermittent training fees. $20 a session or somehting. You'll have to email parker or jesse for the details as they run the place. check out the website www.wnymma.com and tell them I sent you (Paul)

iclimb513 said:
Fredonia!! *misty eyes* Graduated there a LOOONG time ago. Is the OMI still in business?

I went to Fredonia State as well...what years were you there?

Oh yeah, I forgot that I actually registered on that site and posted.

farmboy said:
Oh yeah, I forgot that I actually registered on that site and posted.
well post often, we're trying to get all the fighters and bjj guys in the area to get talking. its a great place to promote the sport in the area.

the walls around the wrestling and folding mats have just been covered with custom mats. We are now running boxing class tuesday night. As always we have BJJ Monday and Friday. Check the site for the schedule. Open mat time changes a bit. www.WNYMMA.com

Due to circumstance beyond our control the Feb 4th Carlson Gracie Sr. seminar will be postponed until further notice. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however please visit www.wnymma.com frequently so as not to miss the new date for the seminar.

We will be rescheduling ASAP so don't be discouraged, the legend will be with us very soon.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Back