Were You Or Were You Not Impressed With Daniel Cormier's Performance?

Exactly what I said.

Have u seen Jones fight?

He's one of the fastest and most explosive fighters at LHW.

Held his own against Machida and Evans in speed.

you can't be serious.

Not really. And it took multiple illegal shots to get it done.

Have u seen Jones fight?

He's one of the fastest and most explosive fighters at LHW.

Held his own against Machida and Evans in speed.

you can't be serious.

Held his own against them because of his length. That negated whatever speed advantage Machida and Evans had. Jones is a good athlete, good speed and what not. But by no means, is Jones known for his speed or quickness.

Honestly not very impressed, but I think he was holding out, didnt want to get injured before his UFC debut

Thought he looked decent, but no world beater like some are toting him as. Still pretty green as far as I'm concerned but deff someone I'm watching with interest

Just like cain, I don't understand why they don't put the hooks in when their opponents give them their back.

they never ever do it despite multiple chances, just don't get it.

He went in reserved, not doing anything that would get him injured or bruised badly. He did what I expected him to do with a lesser talented opponent

Exactly. You saw what happened as soon as he turned it on at the end of the fight. I'd still pick him to destroy Mir.

I wasn't overly impressed but he still won quite easily. I think he probably underestimated his opponent.

What was there to be impressed by??? Who the fuck was that guy he was fighting?
LOL...it was a gimmee fight.

lol at whatever there's not to be impressed with. I think Nate takes the cake now.

Held his own against them because of his length. That negated whatever speed advantage Machida and Evans had. Jones is a good athlete, good speed and what not. But by no means, is Jones known for his speed or quickness.

Actually Jones reaction time, quickness, speed is pretty damn good:
jackson-stuffs-bones.gif

12.gif

280qvl4.gif

belfortkickufc152.gif

method_get_s_jon-jones-shogun-gif.gif

7_medium.gif

Cormier looked a lot more impressive against Barnett, but he expended little to no effort. He just wanted to walk away with a win and not get too banged up, and he handled Staring without leaving everything in the cage, so yeah, I'm impressed.

It wasnt really a fight therefore I gained no opinions from watching it. We'll see how he handles Mir, too bad we didnt get to see it tonight

to go with the rest of the gifs.

UFC-135-Jones-Jackson-gif-2-spinning-elbow.gif

jon-jones-spinning-back-elbow-shogun.gif

He has speed. He is deceptively fast.

Actually Jones reaction time, quickness, speed is pretty damn good:
jackson-stuffs-bones.gif

12.gif

280qvl4.gif

belfortkickufc152.gif

method_get_s_jon-jones-shogun-gif.gif

7_medium.gif
Yea it was lilke I said, he has good speed and quickness. Just not elite. Most of those gifs also show one of his best attributes, his reach.

Back