Were You Or Were You Not Impressed With Daniel Cormier's Performance?

Yes I was very impressed with his post fight speech.
He promised us he'll kick jon jones ass!!

He did everything he wanted to do. Staring was tough, but very clearly overmatched. You can't knock Cormier for this performance.

His opponent probably got paid to lose.

Based on that performance, considering it was his most recent, I'd say Frank Mir destroys him

/Sherdog Logic

Not very impressed.

Though i've been saying this before tonight, I really think Daniel is in for an exposing. Just because he beat Josh Barnett does not mean he's top 3 or top 4 like people seem to think he is.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Frank Mir beat him

No, he performed as expected.

Still a good performance ofc.

He went in reserved, not doing anything that would get him injured or bruised badly. He did what I expected him to do with a lesser talented opponent

That poor homeless fat guy they picked off the streets did pretty decent against cromier.. but Jones would abuse Cromier as well as Overeem JDS Cain Mir...Cromier vs Nelson would be a good match though, id take nelson

He did everything right and would have finished his opponent in the first if he wasn't so tough he did exactly what he was supposed to do. We will see how good he really is when he fights Mir

I was impressed, as always.

Not impressed by Mousasi tonight though.

I was more impressed that the announcers didn't know who Tyrone Spong was

He did what he had to do. We'll find out how impressive he is soon enough.

This card is complete mismatches. Top ten and fringe top ten fighter going against people who might not even be in the top 100....

His opponent doesn't have a big name, but it's good. It's like a tune up fight vs Frank Mir

Not as UNIMPRESSED as I was with Staring hiding in his own hands.

Round 1 - 10-8
Round 2 - stoppage

As expected. Can't wait to see his next fight!

Back