Were there fights where Matt Brown was outstruck, besides the Wonderboy fight?

Amir outstruck him.

He fought AMIR KHAN :eek: ??

Joke - I know you Mean Sadhollah , and Matt Brown is a god I'm gonna hurry up with his massage ! War Brown hope he KO's Lombard and shows that guy on tuf was right (Bellator champs don't belong here) - that's also a Joke people .. I'm in a comedic mood.

Curious, not nuthugging :D

Can't remember TBH.

Also can't remember him fighting any other top strikers.

He had scary moments with Mein who is a slick guy before brutalising him.

He fought AMIR KHAN :eek: ??

Joke - I know you Mean Sadhollah , and Matt Brown is a god I'm gonna hurry up with his massage ! War Brown hope he KO's Lombard and shows that guy on tuf was right (Bellator champs don't belong here) - that's also a Joke people .. I'm in a comedic mood.

Silly billy, they ain't gonna let hector derail that hype train. The ufc is gonna give him a fan friendly / winnable fight because they need marketable contenders. I think he gets lawler if he loses or saff. Seriously hector would mug brown and take his lunch money. Not even the same animal.

Silly billy, they ain't gonna let hector derail that hype train. The ufc is gonna give him a fan friendly / winnable fight because they need marketable contenders. I think he gets lawler if he loses or saff. Seriously hector would mug brown and take his lunch money. Not even the same animal.

I miss the part were Tarec and Lawler are winnable fights and not Hector.

LOL @ Lawler being a winnable or easy fight for anybody. The dude is a machine. Lawler would be the favourite vs Matt for me anyway.

I don't think Brown beats any of the actual top contenders in the division.

But, I would love to see him fight Saffiedine as while Tarec is clearly talented, he has absolutely no killer instinct and it'd be funny to see Brown go berserk on him and lay him out.

Brown is in trouble, he will fight a top guy next and I do not think it will work out well for him, I'd love to see him vs Lombard but it wouldn't end well for Matt.

It's fun to bump older threads.

Given what we've seen lately, a case could be made that Lawler juuuust barely outstruck him in their fight (I scored it a draw, but that was primarily due to a couple Brown takedowns causing a round where I literally couldn't pick a winner). If memory serves, Baczynski was outstriking him too before Brown went for a td and got guillotined. Or was that Foster?

Anyways, Brown is a beast standing. Is he injured at the moment?

Given what we've seen lately, a case could be made that Lawler juuuust barely outstruck him in their fight (I scored it a draw, but that was primarily due to a couple Brown takedowns causing a round where I literally couldn't pick a winner). If memory serves, Baczynski was outstriking him too before Brown went for a td and got guillotined. Or was that Foster?

you scored Lawler-Brown a draw? It wasn't that close. pretty clear win for Robbie.

Last I heard he broke his hand?

I think.

you scored Lawler-Brown a draw? It wasn't that close. pretty clear win for Robbie.

Yeah it boggles my mind that people scored that fight for Brown.

Erick Silva almost killed him on the feet(until he gassed which was like 20 sec lol).

Didn't Lawler beat him standing too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back